Spotify has grown to be one of the biggest streaming music providers boasting a library of over 30 million songs. It offers you the opportunity to create an account and listen to songs from your favourite artists with its free and premium versions. On a free subscription plan, you can only shuffle play, but if you don’t have Spotify Premium, you’re missing out on a lot of features.
What is Spotify Premium?
Spotify Premium is a music streaming service that offers ad-free listening, improved sound quality, and offline listening. It costs $9.99/month for an individual subscription or $14.99/month for a family subscription (up to 6 people). You can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Spotify Premium, after which you will be charged automatically unless you cancel your subscription.
Spotify offers a wide variety of music, including popular songs, new releases, and curated playlists. With Spotify Premium, you can listen to any song you want, anytime you want. You can also download songs and listen offline, so you don’t need an internet connection to enjoy your music. Plus, you can enjoy your music uninterrupted with no ads interrupting your listening experience.
But did you know that if you’re willing to look in the right places, you can unlock Spotify Premium for free? What’s more, opening Spotify premium free takes less than 5 minutes while still being legal.
How to Unlock Spotify Premium For Free in Three Approaches.
You probably already have a hunch on one way to achieve this, as one of the obvious methods is hopping onto a friend’s family premium plan. But there are alternative approaches to that. So, let’s unpack them step by step.
Approach 1: Unlock Spotify Premium Free on AT&T
If you are an AT&T Unlimited and More Premium subscriber, you have the freedom to select Spotify premium as your entertainment option for free. You will have to unsubscribe from your Spotify premium plan to avoid the automatic monthly deductions.
Non-AT&T customers can also register with the company to enjoy this exclusive benefit. Here is how to go about it.
- Create an AT&T account and choose Spotify premium as your preferred entertainment option.
- Click on confirm.
- Navigate to your Spotify account and log in
- Tap on I agree and start subscription now buttons.
Approach 2: Unlock Unlimited Spotify Premium Free Forever
Premium Spotify subscribers can only download songs using a maximum of 3 different devices simultaneously for offline listening. If you hope to take advantage of Spotify Premium’s free trial to put together a comprehensive playlist, you may find it inconvenient. What if the trial period ends and there are playlists and albums you have yet to download? What about new music releases?
You might try borrowing a friend’s account, but it’s still a long shot. But is there a way for you to access Spotify Premium for free forever? Absolutely! Consider installing a Spotify music downloader. With such a specially developed third-party application, you can use it to download albums or playlists for free in any format you like.
How to Use a Music Downloader to Unlock Spotify Premium Free on iOS
Have you ever heard of Spotify++? Just like the Spotify premium apk on Android, it is a specially designed application that allows iOS users access to premium Spotify features for free. There are various ways of installing the app on your iPhone, and here is a step-by-step process on how to do that.
- First off, clear all Spotify data from your iOS device. Navigate to settings > Safari > tap on Clear All History and Website Data. Then head over to Settings > General > Profile to confirm that nothing related to Spotify is listed.
- Click on the Safari web browser and go to tweak-box.com. Tap Install to download the Tweakbox app to your iPhone.
- Please tap on the app to launch it and select the Apps tab
- Scroll to the Tweaked app section and type “Spotify++” on the search box that appears.
- Click the app and tap the install button.
- After the download and installation end, you will get a popup warning message. Tap “cancel.”
- Alternatively, you can navigate to settings > General > Profiles and tap where it says “trust the developers.”
- And that’s it. You can now open the Spotify app, fill in the details in your free account and enjoy Spotify Premium features free of charge.
Approach 3: Unlock Spotify Premium Free with Spotify Free Trial
Spotify usually provides a one-month free trial for its new subscribers with the option of an automatic subscription to its premium plan or opting for the free plan at the end of the 30 days. This is the most common way to enjoy Spotify premium for free.
However, the company usually runs special Spotify premium free promotions with trial periods extending up to 60 days, three months, and even 60 days. For instance, it once offered a six-month free Spotify premium for select Samsung users.
So, it is essential to be on the lookout for these promotions. Redeeming a Spotify gift card sent to you by friends or family is another way to access Spotify premium for free.
How to Unlock Spotify Premium Free on Android
- Please tap on the Spotify app on your Android device to open it. Sign up to Spotify or log in if you are already a subscriber.
- Tap on the settings and the Go Premium button
- Choose Get Premium and fill in the details, including card number, zip code, name, etc.
- Tap the Start my Spotify Premium button
Spotify Premium is a great way to get the most out of your music listening experience. By signing up for a free trial, you can enjoy all the benefits of the service for a limited time. After the trial period is over, you can continue to use Spotify Premium by paying for a subscription. However, there are also ways to unlock Spotify Premium for free. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can enjoy all the benefits of Spotify Premium without paying a dime.