Video editing is not always been an easy task, but it should not go that way. The video editing tools like the TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor allow one to make numerous aesthetically appealing videos with little technical skills. You do not need to be a pro to use this video editor for PC since even non-technical individuals may produce professional-looking films with this software.
The TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor is a reliable source for anyone who would want to make quality videos since it contains many features like titles, transitions, effects and filters, which are the major valuable tools for anyone making quality videos. Also, it has been designed with an integrated stock library which has simplified the work of editing, incorporating graphics and sound effects in the film.
How to use TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor
Many people have opted for this software because it allows them to customize their videos while recording their screens simultaneously. Also, you can record the video on the screen and manipulate it later based on your customization to achieve your desired effects. Therefore, you must first download it from their official website to use this software.
This software was designed for people with no technical skills in video editing, and therefore it will not give you trouble using the features. Every control is easily accessible, and it allows one to use the most specific feature to make a modification that will result in quality videos.
The technical specification for windows hardware and system requirements:
- It supports Windows 7 to the most recent Windows version
- PC needs to have a processor of at least 1 GHz
- The PC should have at least 512MB of RAM
- The minimum resolution should be 1024×768 pixels
Therefore below is the procedure for using this software:
- You need to install the original version. It is an effortless and straightforward step. Navigate to their official website, download and install it on your PC. After the installation process is complete, start the program and wait for the screen to display. To add more videos to the tool, click on the import prompt; it will redirect you to where your videos have been stored and select the one you want to import.
- After everything is set up, it is time to navigate to the bottom of the webpage to locate the timeline. If you want to add specific effects like soundtracks, pictures, videos, and many more, go to the Media Library. The software allows users to modify and arrange the media clips in the timeline area.
- After manipulating your videos the way you like them, preview them in real-time; if you are happy with the outcome, you can now export it to your computer.
What are the best features of TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor?
Below are some of the numerous and unique features that make this software loved by many.
1. It has excellent video editing capabilities.
This software has been built with powerful tools like splitting, rotating, speed modification and trimming, which might be used for capturing and manipulating the screen the way you will love it. Also, it allows one to add and upload materials from external microSD cards that add transitions, audio, text and images, among other things.
2. It supports a wide range of formats.
When it comes to numerous video editing formats, this is where TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor shines. It supports multiple formats like the MKV, 3GP, MPG, MP4, M4V, etc. The tool allows one to save the file in various forms, making it a more valuable software that any video editor should never lack.
3. One can have a preview in Real-Time.
Alongside the final product, the software allows one to see how they progress with their project in real-time. This is very important since it will enable one to see how their video appears, letting them know what can be added and omitted.
4. It allows screen recording and other extras.
This tool is not only meant for video editing functions only. Still, it can be utilized as a screen recorder whereby the users can record the zoom meetings and presentations, which might later be used to explore the web. However, this is not the best way to convert old videos or grab some from the internet since the video will lose its original quality. However, the video recordings could be used for various other purposes. For instance, if you have created your channel and want to invite someone to be a guest, recording and uploading the video from both sides could be much simpler.
Pros and Cons of TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor
- It has a more user-friendly interface
- It recognizes and converts numerous video types
- Those willing to preview the software before purchasing it has a free trial.
- It contains an exceptional built-in library
- Those using the free trial version can only export video files that contain the watermark.
- Currently, there is no Linux operating system version
TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor Pricing
Even though there is a free trial version, that is insufficient, especially for people who want to edit the videos like a pro. Although this is very important since it allows one to use the software and gauge if it meets their requirements, they can now subscribe to the standard version after they are satisfied. To use the standard version, you will have to set a few bucks, but it is worth the price since you will have the full capabilities to access all the video editing features. The picture above outlines their very affordable subscription plans.
This video editing software is beneficial to the film and edition industry since it has been designed with many tools that can be used to manipulate videos, enhancing their quality and making them more appealing to the viewers. The software is suitable for both newbies and experienced video editors. Therefore if you want to edit videos smoothly, this should be your priority video editor. However, before you start using the software, use the free version first to ensure that it meets your standards. Most importantly, TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor makes video editing simple and painless.