Downloading APK from Google Play Store is quite easy and that is because every Android user has easy access to downloading Android apps from the Google Play Store. While the Google Play Store is the official app store for Android and it has millions of apps in it.
But sometimes you want to have these APK files downloaded on your PC especially if you’re an Android developer and you like to explore codes used in the development of an Android app. Regardless of your reasons though, there are methods you can use in downloading APK from Google Play Store on PC.
And if you’re reading this article here on NaijaKnowHow, you’ll be getting to know how you can download APK from Google Play Store on your PC. The methods are actually very easy and straightforward. It requires using Chrome Extension and also Emulators and also downloading from Google Play Store Alternatives.
How To Download APK From Google Play Store on PC
1. Download APK From Play Store on PC using Browser Extension
This method requires using a browser extension, you can use the extension on either your Chrome web browser or Firefox. Follow the steps below to see how it’s being done.
- Firstly, you’ll need to visit chrome store or firefox store, then search for APK Downloader by APK Combo.
- Once you’ve downloaded and opened the APK Downloader browser extension, launch it from the list of extensions you have on your Chrome or Firefox browser.
- It’ll take you to a new URL, and on that URL, you’ll see boxes with options like Name Or Package Name or Google Play URL. Device, Architecture and Android Version.
- Now type in the name of the APK you want to download and select your device type, architecture and also your Android OS version.
- Once you’ve done that, you can now click on the Generate Download Link Button, then you can download the app from the list of available apps you see on the new screen.
2. Download APK from Play Store via Web Browser
Aside from downloading on your PC web browser through the use of extensions, another cool way to download APK from the Play Store is to visit the website directly. For the sake of this article, I’ll focus on explaining how to do that using Evozi.
- Visit https://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ (alternatively, use https://apkcombo.com/downloader/)
- Open Google Play Store on another webpage, then search for the application you want to download from Play Store.
- When the search is done, open the app of choice then copy the app URL or Package Name/App ID from the URL bar. For example, to download the WhatsApp APK file, the link to copy is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsapp and the Package Name/App ID is com.whatsapp.
- Go back to the Evozi webpage that you previously opened then paste the copied app URL or Package Name in the tab.
- Click Generate Download Link once you’ve pasted your link/App ID to generate a download link as seen in the screenshot below.
- Select the Green Button to start downloading your app.
3. Download APK On PC Via APK-Websites
This isn’t much of a method nor a step, but it’s more of you getting to know the popular websites you can download apk from, therefore I’ll be listing a couple of websites where you can download APK files from and you can save them on your PC. Some of these websites are listed below and they’re the best out there.
4. Using Emulators to Download APK from Google Play Store on PC
This is one of the best ways to enjoy having APK on PC and thanks to the help of emulators, you can download emulators on your PC and it’ll replicate what your Android device does for you except for making calls. You can download apps using emulators and as well play games and chat while using emulators.
I’ll be listing a couple of emulators you can use to download APK from Google Play Store on your PC. They’re very easy to set up and they all have cool features.
Bluestacks Emulator is one of the best emulators you can use to run Android apps on PC and it’s one of the best Android emulators out there, it has a lot of features and it makes it very easy for someone to download APK from Google Play Store and save it on his or her PC.
It’s an emulator that works both online and offline, you can download it easily from some of the APK download sites I listed above. This emulator works just like a normal Android device and there is a lot you can do with it.
Nox Player Emulator
Nox Player is the second Android emulator out there and it runs on Android OS 7.0 which makes it very likely to install any APK you want to download on your PC. The emulator is very fast and it offers almost the same unique features as Bluestacks Emulator.
Nox Player is very powerful and it can download any APK you want from the Google Play Store, you can download this emulator online from any of the websites I listed above.
With these methods I had listed above regarding downloading APK files from Google Play Store and saving them on PC, I’m sure you’ll find it very easy to download any APK you want on your PC. Don’t forget to leave a comment if you need any assistance.
More On Tech Tutor:
- How To Recover Deleted Telegram Messages (Android & iOS)
- How to Watch DSTV Online on Phone and Computer
- How to Transfer Songs From Audiomack to Phone
How can I grow my mobile app?
Holistic App Growth: The Methodology to Successfully Growing your App User Base
Align towards a shared vision. Agreeing on a shared vision across your business is essential to working towards a common goal. …
Measure, measure, measure. …
Retention before acquisition. …
Acquire high-value users. …
Build a meaningful relationship.
How can I use the WhatsApp web on my iPhone for another Android phone?
How to use WhatsApp Web on iPhone and iOS devices
Open: WhatsApp Web
A QR code will appear.
On your iPhone, go to the WhatsApp application. Select settings and then WhatsApp Web. The following screen will appear.
To activate the service, scan the QR code on your computer screen (Step 2). You’re ready to go!
Are APK Files Safe?
Disregard any rumors or a site that says otherwise. APK files are generally as safe as an .exe windows pc file hence, the most important thing to note is that you should always download it from trusted sites. You generally do not have anything to worry about as
How can I download songs on Android phones?
Open Google Play Music in a web browser and log in if necessary.
Click “Music Library.” …
At the top of the screen, click “Albums” or “Songs.”
For the album or song you want to download, click the three-dot menu and then click “Download” (if you’re downloading a song) or “Download Album” (to download the entire album).
thanks for this google pay for pc bro … i really need it for my business now….