In use for long, digital photos are still trending and in use all over the internet. Be it social media sites, websites, or any other platforms, images are an integral part to grab the attention of viewers and visitors. To make your image eye-catchy and stand out from the rest, AI image enhancers are of great use. These Artificial Intelligence based programs are specially designed to enhance and upscale the overall quality of your captured images. An array of these free online and other image quality enhancers is available and we will discuss the popular ones in this article.
Part 1. 4 Free Online Image Quality Enhancers
There is no dearth of free online image quality enhancers and to get the desired images in a hassle-free manner, selecting the right one is important. Below we have shortlisted the top free online image quality enhancers.
1. Let’s Enhance
This is an automatic AI editor that helps in increasing the resolution of the images without any quality loss. Using the tool, the pixelation and the blur can also be treated along with colours and lighting.
- AI photo upscaler that offers 4K quality without quality loss.
- Allows for improving the lighting, colours, and lost texture of the images.
- Facilitates reducing noise and other artefacts.
- Pictures can be upscaled up to 16x.
- Helps in removing the compression.
- Simple to use online tool.
- Drag and drop feature to add an image to the tool.
- Facilitates removing noise and other artefacts.
- Image upscaling up to 16x supported.
- Need to free sign-up with the tool.
- Free trial version support limited features (16x upscaling is not supported in the free version).
2. Adobe Express
Using this free online tool your images can be converted into excellent pictures by fixing several issues like resolution, lighting, focus, and more. You simply need to browse and add the images to the tool and choose the desired options. The rest will be taken care of by Adobe.
- Free tool to upscale images in an easy manner.
- Allows for fixing camera shake, focus, low lighting, and other issues.
- Comes with saturation and warmth adjustment tools.
- Allows for improving the blurriness in the images.
- Comes with more than 100,000 templates for image enhancement.
- User and beginner-friendly tool.
- Comes with a variety of templates.
- Offers a collection of royalty-free Adobe Stock image collection.
- Works with mobile and web browsers.
- Comes with 2GB of cloud storage.
- The free version supports limited features.
- Image rendering quality is not very high.
This is a simple-to-use image quality enhancer that can be used for improving the resolution, sharpening the photos, removing the blur, and more. You simply need to add the images to the tool and the rest will be done automatically.
- AI-based image editing and enhancing tool.
- Drag and drop the images to the tool that needs to be processed.
- Powerful AI enhancement algorithms for sharp and crisp results.
- Allows to process images that are a blur, low in resolution, low in sharpness, colour, lighting, and more.
- Simple and easy-to-use platform.
- Comes with multiple tutorials.
- Decent collection of stock elements and designs.
- Templates available.
- The free version support limited features.
- Lack of advanced options.
4. Vance Image Enhancer
Vance AI is an excellent tool that is available as an online tool as well as a desktop program for image enhancement. Using the online tool, you can improve the image resolution, sharpen the pictures, adjust the colour, and make other needed changes as well.
- AI-based image-enhancing online and desktop tools.
- Allows for improving the resolution of the photos in a single click.
- Features anime scaling options with scaling up to 16 times.
- Regular images can be scaled up to 8x.
- An AI-based tool with image scaling up to 8x and anime scaling up to 16x
- Free trial version without any sign-up.
- Latest AI algorithm support.
- The free version processes images with a watermark.
- There are no built-in editing options.
Part 2. Common Questions about Picture Quality Enhancers
Check out some of the commonly asked questions and their answers related to picture quality enhancers.
Q1. Does upscaling improve picture quality?
In the upscaling process, no new information is added to the picture and in actuality, the picture quality is not improved as such. The process of upscaling involves altering the algorithm ( in software or in hardware) so that the images appear to be sharper, brighter, and clearer. Thus with upscaling the flaws and the issues of the images are treated which makes the pictures look to have an improved and upscaled quality.
Q2. Is there an app to improve picture quality?
Yes, there are apps available that can actually help to improve the picture quality and one of the best ones in the category that we recommend is iMyFone UltraRepair. This is an excellent tool that is available for Windows, Mac, and Android devices and facilitates improving and repairing photos, videos, as well as other files. Using the software images in all key formats can be processed with batch processing support. iMyFone UltraRepair allows the fixing of all types of image-related issues like red-eye, broken images, blurry images, low resolution, low clarity, and more.
Checkout the brief guide for making the photos clear using iMyFone UltraRepair
- Step 1. Download, install, and launch the software and choose the Picture Toolbox > Photo Clarity option.
- Step 2. Click on the Add file button to browse and add the desired image.
- Step 3. The software will start processing the added image(s) to clear them and once done, you can save them to your local system.
Q3. What is the best image enhancer?
The best image enhancer is the one that can let you get the desired task done in a hassle-free manner and without any quality loss. A good enhancing tool would work in all scenarios, support batch processing, and should work with all key file formats. Considering all these features, iMyFone UltraRepair can be considered one of the best tools.
Q4. Should I upscale 1080p to 4K?
While you upscale 1080p to 4k, the pixel count of the lower resolution pictures is increased thus making them fit for a screen meant for more pixels. In this upscaling process, the image details, information, or quality is not increased. So, if you want to view the 1080p images on a 4K device, upscaling might be done, but if you are looking for enhancing the image quality, it is not needed.
Above we have discussed in detail image upscaling, its process, and the best image quality enhancer tools for the same. Though there are several free online AI image-enhancing programs available, they lack advanced features and come with several limitations. Here, iMyFone UltraRepair works as the best choice as this is a user-friendly tool that can be used with your PC, Mac, as well as Android devices and supports editing and upscaling your videos, images, PDF, Word, and several other file types.