This post on Naijaknowhow contains tips on how to install Google play store on BlackBerry 10 devices | See how to install Google Playstore on BB10 smartphone, BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Q10 etc.
To all BlackBerry 10 lovers out there, I’m sure a couple of us have experienced the problem when trying to install the Google play store app on your BlackBerry 10 devices. Here comes a simple solution to the ever problematic installation of the google play app…
Follow the simple guide below but I must pay credit to Cobalt232 of Crackberry for making this solution very possible… This process looks simple if properly followed, also this app works smoothly on BlackBerry 10 device as it should on your Android device and the Play Store works great on any BlackBerry device running OS 10.3 or better. OS 10.2.x isn’t supported yet.
How to Install Google Play Store on BlackBerry 10 Devices
Step 1: Create a Google Account and Download APK Files
- Google Account (Gmail) – CLICK HERE TO OPEN
- Google Play services 21.21.16 (Released on June 17, 2021) – 36.2MB
- Google Account Manager 7.1.2 (Released on April 4, 2017) – 6MB
- BlackBerry Google ID v2.8 (Released on October 1, 2016) – 445KB
- Google Play Store v25.5.27-19  [PR] 375135971 (Released on May 28, 2021) – 22MB
You will have to download these four (4) files above before proceeding to the step below, all the files can be downloaded by clicking the button below;
NOTE: Download and Install .apk files above but make sure you do not run them after Installation!!!
Step 2: Play Store Installation Guide on BlackBerry 10 OS
- Download and Install .apk files (4) above. Do not run after installation.
- Install Google Play Services, you won’t be able to login if this file is missing.
- Immediately after installing all apps required, run Google Play Store first but when asked to enter Google mail ID for either new or existing users, ignore and close the app.
- Next is to run the BlackBerry Google ID then enter the Google mail ID of your choice. (Existing or New user ID can be entered)
- Once successful, close the app.
- Lastly, open your Google play store app then enter your Google mail ID (New or Existing), this should log you in without any glitch experienced.
NOTE: For Google Play store to work, you must keep all 4 apps installed on your device otherwise it won’t work!
That’s pretty much all the steps you need to follow to successfully install Google Play Store on BlackBerry 10 devices. If this doesn’t work for you, then you should consider using these free and safe APK download websites to download Android Apps (APKs) on your BlackBerry devices.
You can also read my post on how to install and run WhatsApp on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone. If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for tech video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.