This post contains tips on how to install Google play store on blackberry 10 devices | See how to install Google Playstore on BB10 smartphone, Blackberry Z30, Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Q10 etc.
To all blackberry 10 lovers out there, I’m sure a couple of us have experienced the problem when trying to install Google play store on blackberry 10 devices. Here comes a simple solution to the ever problematic installation of the google play app…
Follow the simple guide below but I must pay credit to Cobalt232 of Crackberry for making this solution very possible… This process looks simple if properly followed, also this app works smoothly on Blackberry 10 device as it should on your Android device and Play Store works great on any Blackberry device running OS 10.3 or better. OS 10.2.x isn’t supported yet.
- Google Account (Gmail) CLICK HERE TO OPEN
- Download Google Account Manager 4.3.2 (Released on March 18, 2015)
- Download Blackberry Google ID 2.2 (Released on August 17, 2015)
- Download Google Play Store 5.9.12 build 1 (Released on September 18, 2015)
You will have to download these three(3) files above before proceeding…
NOTE: Download and Install .apk files above but make sure you do not run them after Installation!!!
UPDATE INFO: For the updated Google Play Store and other required apps, kindly visit the source link at the end of this post for software updates.
PLAY STORE INSTALLATION GUIDE ON BLACKBERRY 10 O.S
- Download and Install .apk files (3) above. Do not run after installation.
- Immediately after installing all apps required, run Google Play Store first but when asked to enter Google mail ID for either new or existing users, ignore and close app.
- Next is to run the Blackberry Google ID then enter the Google mail ID of your choice. (Existing or New user ID can be entered)
- Once successful, close the app.
- Lastly, open your Google play store app then enter your Google mail ID (New or Existing), this should log you in without any glitch experienced.
NOTE: For Google Play store to work, you must keep all 3 apps installed on your device otherwise it won’t work!
That’s pretty much all the steps you need to follow to successfully install Google Play Store on Blackberry 10 devices.