Chinese smartphone brand Infinix announced the 6.78-inch display midrange smartphone “Infinix HOT 10” in Nigeria. Keep reading to learn more about the full features, specifications and price.
Infinix HOT 10 Features
Infinix HOT 10 is a mid-range Android smartphone equipped with a 6.78-inch HD+ (1640 x 720) display, MediaTek Helio G70 2.0GHz octa-core CPU, 3GB RAM, 64GB storage capacity and a quad camera comprising 16 megapixels + 2 megapixels + 2 megapixels + 0.3 megapixels.
This model features a display with a punch hole with an aspect ratio of 20.5: 9, a large battery capacity of 5200mAh, and a rear quad camera. There is an availability of a 3.5mm earphone jack, and the connection port is MicroUSB.
Here are the Infinix HOT 10 key specifications…
|Display||6.78 inch HD+ 1640 × 720 20.5: 9 IPS|
|OS||Android 10 (XOS 7.0)|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio G70 2.0GHz Octacore|
|Storage||3GB + 64GB (microSD compatible up to 512GB)|
|Camera||Quad 16MP + 2MP + 2MP + 0.3MP Rear/8MP Front|
Infinix HOT 10 Price and Availability
Available in four colours: black, purple, cyan, and green. It was launched in Asia and Africa in September 2020, and the price is about ₦75,000 in Nigeria. Check out more smartphones under ₦80,000 in Nigeria.
Infinix HOT 10 (X682B) Full Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G70 2.0GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali-G52 2E EMC2
- Display: 6.78 inch HD + 1640 × 720 20.5: 9 IPS
- RAM capacity: 3GB
- Storage: 64GB (microSD compatible up to 512GB)
- Main camera: 16MP (main F/1.8) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) + 0.3MP (AI) Quad camera
- Front camera: 8MP camera F/2.0
- OS: Android 10 (XOS 7.0)
- Size: 171.1 x 77.6 x 8.88 mm
- Weight: g
- Battery: 5200mAh (10W)
- Colour: Black, Purple, Cyan, Green
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof and Dustproof: None
- Connection: MicroUSB
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication Method: Fingerprint Authentication sensor, face authentication, etc.
- Others: Dual SIM (NanoSim)
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
- GSM B2 / B3 / B5 / B8
- WCDMA B1 / B5 / B8
- FDD B1 / B3 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B20
- TDD B38 / B40 / B41