Chinese manufacturer Lenovo announced the entry smartphone “Lenovo K13” equipped with a large battery capacity in Russia. Learn more about the features, full specifications and price.
Lenovo K13 Features
Lenovo K13 is an entry-level Android smartphone equipped with a 6.5-inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, UNISOC SC9863A 1.6GHz octa-core CPU, 2GB RAM, 32GB storage capacity and a dual main camera 13 megapixels + 2 megapixels.
It is a model with almost the same specifications as the Motorola brand moto e7i power and features a large 5000mAh battery capacity and a notched display with an aspect ratio of 20:9. It is drip-proof (IP52), has a fingerprint authentication sensor on the back, an earphone jack, and the connection port is USB Type-C.
Here are the Lenovo K13 key specifications…
|Display||6.52 inch HD + 1600 x 720, 20: 9, IPS|
|Processor||UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9863A 1.6GHz Octacore|
|Storage||2GB + 32GB (microSD compatible)|
|Camera||Dual 13MP + 2MP Rear/5MP Front (With LED light)|
Lenovo K13 Price and Availability
It comes in one colour of blue. It was released in Russia in August 2021 and the price is 7777 RUB (about ₦43,000 in Nigeria). Check out more smartphones below ₦50,000 in Nigeria.
Lenovo K13 Full Specifications
- CPU: UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9863A 1.6GHz Octacore
- GPU: PowerVR IMG8322
- Display: 6.52 inch HD + 1600 x 720, 20: 9, IPS
- RAM capacity: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB (microSD compatible)
- Main camera: 13MP (main, F/2.0) + 2MP (Depth, F/2.4) Dual Camera
- Front Camera: 5MP Camera
- OS: Android
- Size: 165.06 x 75.86 x 9.2mm
- Weight: 200g
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Colour: Blue
- WiFi: 802.11 2.4GHz 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v4. 2
- Waterproof and dustproof: drip-proof (IP52)
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor, face authentication
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM)
- Network: 4G LTE compatible