Chinese smartphone maker MAXFONE is now selling the Android smartphone “MAXFONE MAX 5X” with a 6.1-inch display. Learn more about the features, full specifications and price of this entry-level smartphone.
MAXFONE MAX 5X Features
The MAX 5X is a budget-level Android smartphone with a 6.1 inch (600 x 1280) Waterdrop screen, CPU is MTK6580A 1.3GHz Quad-Core chipset, 1GB RAM, 8GB storage capacity and the primary camera is equipped with a 5-megapixels AI quad-camera.
The model features a Waterdrop display and an Android operating system. There is a 3.5mm earphone jack, the connection port is MicroUSB and biometric authentication is compatible with face recognition and fingerprint which is located on the back of the device. You can get more from a single charge with a 3200mAh Li-Ion battery powering this device.
Here are the MAXFONE MAX 5X key specifications…
|Display||6.1 inch Waterdrop screen, HD- 19:9 IPS, 600 x 1280|
|Processor||MTK6580A 1.3GHz Quad-Core chipset|
|Storage||8GB ROM + 1GB RAM (Expandable via MicroSD card)|
|Camera||Quad 5MP + AI Rear/5MP Front (With LED flashes)|
MAXFONE MAX 5X Price and Availability
Available in three colours: Emerald Green, Blue and Black. It was released in Africa in 2021, and the price in Nigeria is ₦29,300 in Nigeria. Find more phones under ₦30,000 in Nigeria.
MAXFONE MAX 5X Full Specifications
- CPU: MTK6580A 1.3GHz chipset Quad-Core
- GPU: –
- Display: 6.1-inch Waterdrop screen, HD- 19:9 IPS, 600 x 1280
- RAM Capacity: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB
- Main Camera: 5MP Dual AI Camera with flash
- Front Camera: 5MP camera
- OS: Android
- Size: 156.4 x 72 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: g
- Battery: 3200mAh (Removable)
- Colour: Emerald Green, Blue and Black
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth: v4.x
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: MicroUSB
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Face authentication and fingerprint (rear)
- Others: Dual SIM (Standby)
- Network: 3G