Chinese manufacturer OPPO announced the 6.52-inch smartphone “OPPO A16 (CPH2269 / CPH2275)” equipped with MediaTek Helio G35 in Indonesia. Learn more about its features, full specifications and price.
OPPO A16 Features
OPPO A16 (CPH2269 / CPH2275) is an entry-class Android smartphone equipped with a 6.52 inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, CPU is MediaTek Helio G35 2.3GHz octa-core, 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB storage capacity and a triple camera combination of 13 megapixels + 2 megapixels + 2 megapixels.
This model features a 5000mAh large-capacity battery and a display with an aspect ratio of 20:9. The OS is Android 11 (ColorOS 11.1), fingerprint authentication sensor is placed on the side of the device, the connection port is USB Type-C, and there is the availability of the 3.5mm earphone jack.
OPPO A16 (CPH2269 / CPH2275) Price and Availability
Three colours are available: Pearl Blue, Space Silver, and Crystal Black. Launched in Asia in July 2021, the price in Indonesia is 1,999,000 IDR (about ₦57,000 in Nigeria).
OPPO A16 (CPH2269 / CPH2275) Full Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G35 2.3GHz Octacore
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Display: 6.52 inch HD + 1600 × 720, 20: 9, IPS
- RAM capacity: 3GB / 4GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB eMMC 5.1 (microSD compatible up to 256GB)
- Main camera: 13 megapixels (Main F/2.2) + 2 megapixels (Macro F/2.4) + 2 megapixels (Depth F/2.4) Triple camera
- Front camera: 8 megapixels Camera F/2.2
- OS: Android 11 (ColorOS 11.1)
- Size: 163.88 x 75.6 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 190g
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wi-Fi: 802.11
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face authentication
- Colour: Pearl Blue, Space Silver, Crystal Black
- Others: VoLTE, DualSIM (Nano-SIM)
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- UMTS (WCDMA) bands 1/5/8
- TD-LTE bands 38/40/41 (2496–2690 MHz)
- LTE FDD bands 1/3/5/7/8/20/28