OPPO-based Chinese manufacturer RealMe announced the entry smartphone “Realme C21Y” equipped with UNISOC T610 in Vietnam. Keep scrolling to find out more on the full specifications, features and price of this device in Nigeria.
Realme C21Y Features
The realme C21Y is a budget smartphone with a 6.5-inch HD + (1600 x 720) display with UNISOC Tiger T610 1.8GHz octa-core CPU, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage capacity and a triple camera combination of 13 megapixels + 2 megapixels + 2 megapixels.
This device is a model modified from the realme C21 announced in March 2021, and the CPU is changed from MediaTek Helio G35 to UNISOC T610. It features a 5000mAh high-capacity battery and a portrait display with an aspect ratio of 20: 9. There is a triple slot that can use two SIMs and MicroSD at the same time, the fingerprint authentication sensor is on the back, the connection port is MicroUSB, and there is the availability of a 3.5mm audio jack.
Realme C21Y Price and Availability
There are two colours, Blue and Black. It was released in Vietnam in July 2021 and the price is 3.490.000 VND (about ₦62,000 in Nigeria).
Realme C21Y (RMX3261) Full Specifications
- CPU: UNISOC Tiger T610 1.8GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali-G52
- Display: 6.5 inch HD + 1600 × 720, 20: 9, IPS, Gorilla Glass 3
- RAM capacity: 4GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64GB (microSD compatible up to 256GB)
- Main camera: 13 megapixels ( Main F2.2) + 2 megapixels (B & W F2.4) + 2 megapixels (depth F2.4) Triple camera
- Front camera: 5 megapixels camera F2.2
- OS: Android 10 (realme UI)
- Size: 164.5 x 76.2 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 20g
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: MicroUSB
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor, Face authentication
- Colour: Blue, Black
- Others: VoLTE, DualSIM (Nano-SIM), Triple Slot
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
- GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
- WCDMA 1/5/8
- FDD-LTE 1/3/5/8
- TD-LTE 38/40/41 ( 2535MHz -2655MHz)