In this article on Naijaknowhow, we’ll teach you how to use the Microsoft Bing AI Chat like a friend, in any browser. This cutting-edge technology works in any web browser, from Chrome to Firefox and beyond. No need to worry about compatibility or switching to a different browser just to use it.
One thing to love about Bing AI Chat is how easy it is to use. You don’t have to type in specific keywords or phrases like with traditional search engines. Just ask a question in plain English, and the AI will take care of the rest.
But what sets Microsoft Bing AI Chat apart is the personalized experience it provides. As you interact with it, the chat feature learns your preferences and tailors its responses to suit you better. It’s like having a smart, helpful friend who’s always there to assist you with whatever you need.
How to Use Microsoft Bing AI Chat in Any Web Browser?
Bing AI is based on GPT version 3.5, which is more powerful than what I’m using here on ChatGPT. Plus, Bing AI has some other fancy tech that links it up with the Bing Search engine, which means it can give you more up-to-date and detailed info on current events.
But, let’s be real here – it’s still being tested and needs a lot of work, so don’t expect it to be perfect just yet. One thing to note is that the new Bing AI can be a bit slow at times. Like, we’re talking up to 10 seconds to respond. Also, while it’s great at finding info on general topics, it’s not so great at tracking down the latest and greatest news or trends on the web.
Bing AI Access Requirements
To access the new Bing AI on any web browser, certain requirements must be met. Below are the necessary requirements.
1. Active Microsoft Account
So, if you want to use Bing AI, which is a pretty cool Microsoft service, you’ll need a Microsoft account to get started. But don’t worry, it’s totally free to use!
If you don’t already have a Microsoft account, just head over to Microsoft’s website and create one for yourself. Once you’re all set up, you can start using Bing AI on any web browser. Easy peasy!
2. Bing Chat Browser Extension
If you want to use Bing’s new AI chatbot, you gotta use Microsoft Edge. If you try to access it from another browser like Chrome, you’ll be prompted to switch over to Edge. But, there’s a cool third-party extension called ‘Bing for all browsers’ that you can use to bypass this Edge requirement. The extension is available for both Chrome and Firefox, so you can get your Bing on no matter what browser you prefer. Hope that helps!
How to use Bing AI Chat on Google Chrome
If you are unable to access the new Bing AI, please join the waitlist before proceeding with the steps below. However, if you already have access to the new Bing AI, here are the instructions for using it on the Google Chrome web browser.
- To begin, launch the Google Chrome browser on your desktop.
- Then, navigate to the Bing Chat for all browsers extension page.
- Once you are on the landing page, click on the “Add to Chrome” button.
- On the Extension installation prompt, simply click on the “Add Extension” button.
- After the installation is complete, restart your Chrome browser and look for the Bing browser extension icon located next to the address bar.
- Click on the Bing browser extension icon and then click on the “Open Bing Chat” button.
- This will take you to the Microsoft Bing home screen. On this page, find and click on the “Sign in” button.
- Sign in to your Microsoft Account. Be sure to use the account that has access to the new Bing AI.
- Once you have signed in, click on the extension icon again and select “Open Bing Chat” to start using the Bing AI Chat mode.
How to use Bing AI Chatbot on Firefox
The addon ‘Bing for all browsers’ can also be installed on the Firefox browser, allowing you to use it to access the Bing AI Chatbot. Here are the steps to use the Bing AI Chatbot on Firefox.
- Begin by launching your Firefox browser and navigating to the Addon page.
- Click on the “Add to Firefox” button located on the Bing Chat for All browsers add-on page.
- A confirmation prompt will appear. Click the “Add” button once again to proceed.
- Click on the Bing Chat for All Browsers addon located at the top-right corner of the screen and select “Open Bing Chat.“
- You will be prompted to sign in to your Microsoft Account. Ensure that you sign in with the Microsoft account that has access to the new Bing Chat AI.
- Once you have signed in, open a new tab and click on the Addon icon once more. Then, click on the “Open Bing Chat” button.
- You will now be able to see the new Bing AI chatbot.
Now, this is exactly how you can access the new Bing AI Chat on your Firefox web browser. The given procedures are easy to follow and they will allow you to use this chatbot on your browser without issues.
The Microsoft Bing AI chat is a convenient tool for engaging with customers and providing support on any web browser. With its natural language processing capabilities, it can provide personalized solutions and improve customer satisfaction. By following the instructions in this article, you can use this chatbot in any web browser of your choice.
- How to Create a Virtual Machine on VirtualBox
- How to Enable Video Super Resolution on Microsoft Edge
- How to Download & Install VirtualBox on Windows