Blackview, a Chinese smartphone brand, announced the 6.67-inch smartphone “Blackview A100” equipped with MediaTek Helio P70.
Blackview A100 Features
Blackview A100 is a mid-range phone with 6.67-inch FHD + (2400 x 1080) display, MediaTek Helio P70 MT6771 2.1GHz octa-core processor, 6GB RAM, 128GB storage capacity and comprises a combination of 12 megapixels main camera, 8 megapixels and depth triple camera setup.
This model features a vertically long display with punch holes, 18W quick charging, and a triple camera at the rear. The OS is the latest Android 11, biometric authentication supports fingerprint authentication sensor (side) and face authentication, the connection port is USB Type-C, and there is an earphone port included.
Blackview A100 Price and Availability
There are four colours: Gray, Green, Blue, and Pink. It was released in June 2021 on Chinese EC sites, etc., and the price on the official sales site is $249.99 (Approx. N102,000 in Nigeria).
Blackview A100 Full Specs
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P70 MT6771 2.1GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Display: 6.67 inch FHD + 2400 × 1080 20: 9, IPS
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB eMMC (microSD compatible upto128GB)
- Main camera: 12 megapixels (Sony IMX363) F1.75) + 8 megapixels (wide angle) + Depth triple camera
- Front camera: 8 megapixels Camera
- OS: Android 11
- Size: 166.3 x 77.6 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 195g
- Battery: 4680mAh (quick charge 18W)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone port: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face authentication
- Colour: Gray, Green, Blue, Pink
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), NFC
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
- 2G: B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)
- 3G: B1 / B8
- 4G: FDD B1 / B3 / B7 / B8 / B20
- TDD: B40
Where to Buy Blackview A100
More Blackview Phones: