Bullit Mobile announced the 5.7-inch rugged smartphone “CAT S62 SMARTPHONE” in the United States, which is compatible with Caterpillar’s “CAT brand” waterproof, dustproof and shockproof. Here are the full specifications, features and price.
CAT S62 Features
CAT S62 SMARTPHONE is a midrange rugged smartphone equipped with a 5.7-inch FHD + (2160 x 1080) display, Snapdragon 660 SDM660 2.0GHz octa-core CPU, 4GB RAM, 128GB storage capacity and a dual-camera configuration of 48 megapixels + 2 megapixels.
This model is for the American carrier T-Mobile. Compliant with high waterproof/dustproof performance (IP68 / IP69), shock resistance and vibration resistance (MIL-STD-810G), the display can be operated with highly durable Gorilla Glass 6 even with gloves. It can be washed with an antiseptic solution, hand soap or even warm water. The fingerprint authentication sensor is located on the back, features a USB Type-C connection port and there is a 3.5mm earphone jack in place.
CAT S62 SMARTPHONE Price and Availability
This device is available in one colour which is black. Released in July 2021 by the American carrier T-Mobile, the price is $498 (about ₦204,000 in Nigeria).
CAT S62 SMARTPHONE Full Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 660 SDM660 2.0GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Display: 5.7 inch FHD + 2160 × 1080 18: 9, TFT LCD, Gorilla Glass6
- RAM capacity: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB (microSD compatible)
- Main camera: 48MP + 2MP Dual camera
- Front camera: 8MP Camera
- OS: Android 10 (to be upgraded to Android 11)
- Size: 157.5 x 76.2 x 12.7 mm
- Weight: 260g
- Battery: 4000mAh (quick charging QC4.0, Qi wireless charging)
- Colour: Black
- Wi-Fi standard: 802.11 2.4 & 5GHz
- Bluetooth: Ver.5.0
- Waterproof and dustproof: Waterproof and dustproof/shockproof (IP68 / IP69, MIL-STD-810G)
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (rear) )
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE, Android Enterprise, NFC, OTG, POGO pin, PTT key
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
Cat S62 Unboxing | T-Mobile
More on Rugged Smartphones
- Motorola Defy Rugged Smartphone Announced, Equipped With SD662 Chipset
- DOOGEE X97 Pro Announced, Rugged Smartphone With Laser Rangefinder and 8500mAh Battery
- UMIDIGI BISON GT Launched: Rugged Flagship With 64MP Quad Camera, Helio G95, and IP69K Rating for US$239.99
- UMIDIGI New Rugged Flagship BISON GT Coming This Week, with 64MP Camera, Helio G95, and 33W Charging