Chinese manufacturer Gionee announced the entry smartphone “Gionee P12” with a 6.1-inch display in Africa. Learn more about the features, full specifications and price.
Gionee P12 Features
Gionee P12 is an entry-level Android smartphone equipped with a 6.1-inch (1280 x 600) display, CPU is MediaTek Helio A20 MT6761 1.8GHz quad-core, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage capacity and triple camera comprising 13 megapixels + 2 megapixels + 0.3 megapixels.
It is an inexpensive model that features a vertically long display with a water drop type notch and a triple camera. There is an earphone jack, and biometric authentication supports fingerprint authentication sensor (rear) and face authentication.
Here are the Gionee P12 key specifications…
|Display||6.1 inch HD+ (1280 x 600)|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio A20 MT6761 1.8GHz Quad core|
|Storage||2GB + 16GB (microSD compatible up to 128GB)|
|Camera||13MP + 2MP + 0.3MP Rear / 5MP Front (With LED light)|
Gionee P12 Price and Availability
It is available in two colours, black and purple. It was released in Nigeria in November 2020, and the price is about ₦39,000 in Nigeria. Check out more smartphones you can buy below ₦40,000.
Gionee P12 Full Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio A20 MT6761 1.8GHz Quad core
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GE8300
- Display: 6.1 inch 1280 x 600
- RAM capacity: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (microSD compatible up to 128GB)
- Main camera: 13 megapixels (main) + 2 megapixels (sub) + 0.3 megapixels (sub) Triple camera
- Front camera: 5 megapixels camera
- OS: Android 10
- Size: xx mm
- Weight: 186g
- Battery: 3200mAh
- Colour: Black, Purple
- Wi-Fi: 802.11
- Bluetooth: V4.x
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection terminal:
- Earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor, face authentication
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE
- Network: 4G LTE compatible