Chinese smartphone maker itel announced the Android Go Edition smartphone “itel S16” equipped with SC7731E. Learn more about the features, full specifications and price.
Itel S16 Features
Itel S16 is a low-end Android smartphone equipped with a 6.5-inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, CPU is UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC7731E 1.3GHz quad-core, 1GB RAM, 16GB storage capacity and a triple camera of 8 megapixels (main) + 2 megapixels (macro) + Depth Sensor.
This model features Android GO Edition (Android 9 Pie), which is a lightweight OS for low-end or entry-class products. Biometrics supports a fingerprint recognition scanner and face recognition. 4G LTE communication is not supported on this model.
Here are the itel S16 key specifications…
|Display||6.5 inch HD + 1600 × 720 20: 9 IPS|
|OS||Android 10 (Go Edition)|
|Processor||UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC7731E 1.3GHz quad core|
|Storage||16GB ROM + 1GB RAM (MicroSD card up to 32GB)|
|Camera||Triple 8MP + 2MP + Depth Sensor Rear/8MP Front (With dual-LED light)|
itel S16 Price and Availability
It is available in three colours: Ice Crystal Blue, Cosmic Shine, and Dazzle Black. Launched in October 2020 in Africa and Asia, it costs about $70 (about ₦36,000 in Nigeria). Check out more smartphones below ₦40,000 in Nigeria.
Itel S16 Full Specifications
- CPU: UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC7731E 1.3GHz Quad Core
- GPU: Mali-T820 MP1
- Display: 6.5 inch HD + 1600 × 720 20: 9 IPS
- RAM Capacity: 1GB
- Storage: 16GB (microSD compatible 32GB)
- Main camera: 8 megapixels (main) + 2 megapixels (macro) + Depth Sensor Triple camera
- Front camera: 8 megapixels camera F/2.2
- OS: Android 10 (Go Edition)
- Size: 166.0 x 75.9 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: g
- Battery: 4000mAh (10W)
- Colour: Ice Crystal Blue, Cosmic Shine, Dazzle Black
- Wi-Fi: 802.11
- Bluetooth: v4.x
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor, face authentication
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM)
- Network: 3G compatible