Did you forget your Google account password and find yourself locked out of your Samsung phone? Perhaps you performed a factory reset and didn’t remember your previous Google account pin. A Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is an in-built feature in all current Android phones that prevents Samsung devices from unauthorized access. It is automatically enabled when you register a Google account for the first time on your smartphone.
But if you forgot the pin for the account and performed a factory reset, your Samsung device may be locked by FRP and you are unable to access your Samsung phone again. Thus, how to bypass Google lock on Samsung and is it possible to bypass FRP easily? Well, it’s not impossible to bypass FRP Samsung because a few tricks can do that. This article will guide you to bypass FRP lock with a professional FRP bypass tool.
What will you learn?
- Why do you need a Samsung FRP Bypass tool?
- How to bypass google lock on samsung
- What will I get if I use a Samsung FRP Bypasser
Part 1: Why Do You Need a Samsung FRP Bypass Tool?
Security measures like fingerprint, face and pattern lock effectively keep your phone safe. However, it can become a frustrating matter if you’ve accidentally locked yourself out of your phone. This can be caused by wrong unlock attempts, a factory reset, or if you’ve forgotten your password.
If your Samsung phone has barred your access due to an FRP lock, your first thought would be how to bypass FRP lock on Samsung. Luckily, a tool like Tenorshare 4uKey for Android can help you bypass Google verification after a factory reset. It can unlock your Samsung phone’s FRP lock as well as bypass other types of Android locks.
- Time-saving: It takes only 3 minutes to bypass the Samsung FRP lock and you can bypass your Google account on your Samsung phone without requiring a password.
- Clear-to-follow: With an intuitive user interface, a clear video tutorial and words guide with pictures, you can remove FRP lock without any locking issues after Samsung FRP unlock.
- Out with the old: It can remove the previous Google account from your Samsung device and it allows you to log in to a new Google account.
- Android-Unlocker: It can remove many types of Android locks, including PIN, pattern, screen, face ID, password screen, and fingerprint locks.
- Strong practicability: It is available for both Windows and Mac OS. It supports Android versions from 6 to 12 and S21.
Part 2: How to Bypass Google Lock on Samsung
Worried about how to bypass Google lock on Samsung? The most straightforward and easiest method is to bypass FRP lock using a Samsung FRP bypass tool. Here we will highly recommend Tenorshare 4uKey for Android for its easy-to-use interface, and simple steps to bypass FRP lock.
This tool is specifically designed for Samsung users, and both beginners and professionals can use it. Moreover, it takes only a few minutes, allowing you to reaccess your Samsung phone. We’ve already stated how excellent 4uKey for Android is in bypassing FRP lock. But now let us guide you about how to use this tool. Here’s how to bypass Google account verification after resetting Samsung to open the Welcome screen:
- Download 4uKey for Android and install it on your PC. Launch the tool and connect your phone to your PC. Choose the function of “Remove Google Lock (FRP).”
- Next, choose the OS version your Samsung phone uses and hit “Start” to proceed.
- Now press the “Emergency Call” button to open the dial pad from the bottom of your mobile’s screen. Type *#0*#, and your phone will enter diagnostic mode. Press the “Next” button on 4uKey for Android.
- A prompt will ask you to enable USB debugging. Press “OK” or “Allow” as shown on your mobile phone. Next, hit the “OK” button on your PC.
- Wait for a few minutes for the tool to unlock FRP lock. Once the lock is removed, you’ll regain complete access to your Samsung phone.
Part 3: What Will I Get if I Use a Samsung FRP Bypasser?
Other than operating Samsung FRP Bypass, Tenorshare 4uKey for Android also has other benefits. It even supports bypassing FRP lock on older Samsung phones like Galaxy S5, Note 3, and 4 without data loss. You can not only bypass Google lock on Samsung when you’ve forgotten the FRP password or if the account got stuck during verification, but also unlock any Android Screen locks with the help of Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
1. Remove All Android Screen Locks
By downloading Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, you’ll get to remove several kinds of Android locks. Not only can it bypass Samsung FRP lock, but it can also unlock all sorts of complicated locks on Android devices. These include PIN code, screen password, facial recognition lock, pattern, and fingerprint lock.
2. Win Discounts by Playing Tenorshare Hunt Games
By using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android to Samsung FRP bypass lock, you’ll also get the chance to win discounts. Tenorshare has entrusted Santa to deliver lots of special gifts recently during Christmas and New York time. But unfortunately, Santa lost the gifts while delivering them. You’ll have to participate in the Tenorshare Treasure Hunt game to win Tenorshare Christmas Special Offer.
Since the security of the FRP lock, it might be difficult for a majority of Samsung users to bypass Google account verification. Reading this guide, no matter when and where you call for help to bypass Samsung FRP lock, Tenorhsare Samsung FRP bypass software is here to bypass Google lock. What’s more, if your Samsung device is locked for any screen lock, Tenorhsare 4uKey for Android also provides a professional Android Unlock service.