Chinese smartphone maker itel announced the low-end smartphone “itel A23 Pro” with a 5-inch display in India. Let’s delve right in as we explore the full features, specs and price of the budget itel device.
itel A23 Pro Features
The itel A23 Pro is a low-end class android smartphone with a 5-inch FWVGA (854 x 480) display, UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9832E 1.4GHz quad-core CPU, 1GB RAM, 8GB storage capacity and 2-megapixel camera as the main camera.
It is a low-priced model featuring Android Go Edition (Android 10), which is a lightweight OS for low-end, budget or entry class. There is a presence of a 3.5mm earphone port, uses a MicroUSB connection port, and biometric authentication is compatible with face authentication.
itel A23 Pro Price and Availability
Available in three colours: lake blue and sapphire blue. It will be released in India in June 2021 and the price is 4999 INR (about ₦28,000 in Nigeria). CHECK OUT MORE PHONES UNDER 30000 NAIRA HERE.
itel A23 Pro Full Specifications
- CPU: UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9832E 1.4GHz Quad Core
- GPU: Mali-T820 MP1
- Display: 5.0 inch FWVGA 854 x 480 IPS
- RAM Capacity: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (microSD compatible 32GB)
- Main Camera: 2-megapixel Camera
- Front Camera: 0.3 megapixels Camera
- OS: Android 10 (Go edition)
- Size: 145.4 x 73.9 x 9.85 mm
- Weight: g
- Battery: 2400mAh
- Color: Lake Blue, Sapphire Blue
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth: v4.x
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: MicroUSB
- Earphone: Yes
- Authentication method: Face authentication
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE
- network: 4G LTE compatible