China INONE Technology brand benco announced the “LAVA benco V80” flagship smartphone with large 6.517-inch waterdrop display, 5000mAh large battery, a budget-friendly smartphone that is accessible to everyone. Learn more about the full specs, features and price.
LAVA benco V80 Features
LAVA benco V80, the latest V-series smartphone. Comes with a large 6.517-inch waterdrop display, HD resolution + screen ratio up to 89.5%, outstanding 20:9 aspect ratio, giving a wider viewing area to get a realistic picture in detail
5000mAh large battery meets user demand for longer battery life. Provides up to 31 days of standby time on a single charge. Combined with the built-in AI battery manager and power-saving mode, the LAVA benco V80 makes it easy to get more productive use.
This device comes with 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB internal memory, powered by the latest Android 11 operating system. It will ensure a more convenient and secure mobile user experience. Increase the ease of use of storage without worry. With up to 256GB of additional memory, it ensures faster and smoother operation and plenty of storage space.
Features an 8MP AI dual rear camera that enhances photography with AI technology that can identify objects or scenes in the frame and adjust colour, brightness or sharpness for better images. For selfie lover, this one comes with an 8MP AI front camera with facial recognition feature. The AI system automatically switches to portrait mode to easily create artistic selfies.
LAVA benco V80 Price and Availability
It is available in two colours, blue and grey and is scheduled to be released in Thailand and Asia in June 2021. LAVA benco V80 will be available at a price of 2,890 baht (about ₦37,000 in Nigeria) for 3GB / 32GB. Click here to find more phones under ₦40,000 in Nigeria.
LAVA benco V80 Specifications
- CPU: 4x Cortex-A55 @1.6GHz + 4x Cortex-A55 @1.2GHz
- GPU: Imagination GE8322
- Display: 6.5″ IPS LCD display with HD resolution (1600×720 pixels)
- RAM capacity: 3GB / 4GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB (microSD compatible up to 256GB)
- Main camera: 8MP AI dual rear camera, f/2.0, AI portrait mode, back flash
- Front camera: 8MP AI front camera, f/2.0, AI portrait mode
- OS: Android 11
- Size: 165.6 x 76.7 x 9.45mm
- Weight: 195.7g
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n
- Bluetooth: v5.x
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor, Face authentication
- Colour: Blue, Gray
- Others: VoLTE, Dual SIM (nanoSIM)
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
- 2G: 900/1800MHz
- 3G: 900/2100MHz
- 4G: B1/3/5/7/8
More on budget phones
- UMIDIGI Unveiled New Logo and Confirmed to Launch New Budget Phone A11 Soon
- HMD Global Launches the Nokia 1.4 Budget Smartphone in Nigeria
- Vivo U3: Another Budget Smartphone With 5,000mAh Battery and Triple Rear Cameras
- Lenovo K13 Note Launched, 6.5-inch Entry-level Smartphone With Snapdragon 460
- Vivo Y11 (2019): An Entry-Level Smartphone With 5,000mAh Battery