Lenovo Group Motorola Mobility of China announced the entry-level smartphone “moto e30” with a 6.5-inch display in Europe. Find out more about the features, full specifications and price of this smartphone.
Motorola Moto e30 Features
The moto e30 is an entry-class Android smartphone equipped with a 6.5-inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, UNISOC T700 1.8Ghz octa-core CPU, 2GB RAM, 32GB storage capacity and a triple main camera of 48 megapixels + 2 megapixels + 2 megapixels.
The smartphone uses the “Android Go Edition” OS, which is a lightweight OS for low-end or entry-class devices, and a display with a refresh rate of 90Hz. It is also water repellent (IP52), the fingerprint authentication sensor is located on the back, there is an earphone jack, and the connection port is USB Type-C.
Here are the moto e30 key specifications…
|Display||6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720), 20: 9, 90Hz, IPS|
|OS||Android 11 (Go Edition)|
|Processor||UNISOC T700 1.8Ghz Octacore|
|Storage||2GB + 32GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB)|
|Camera||Triple 48MP + 2MP + 2MP Rear / 8MP Front|
|Price||129 euros (about ₦61,000 in Nigeria)|
Motorola Moto e30 Price and Availability
It comes in two colours, Mineral Gray and Digital Blue. Launched in Europe and South America in October 2021, the price is 129 euros (about ₦61,000 in Nigeria). Check out more smartphones under ₦70,000 in Nigeria.
Motorola also announced the high-end model Motorola Moto e40.
Motorola Moto e30 Full Specifications
- CPU: UNISOC T700 1.8Ghz Octacore
- GPU: Mali-G52
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720), 20: 9, 90Hz, IPS
- RAM capacity: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB)
- Main camera: 48 megapixels (main) + 2 megapixels (depth) + 2 megapixels (depth) Triple camera
- Front camera: 8 megapixels Camera F2.0
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Size: x x mm
- Weight: g
- Battery: 5000mAh (10W)
- Colour: Mineral Grey, Digital Blue
- WiFi: 802.11
- Bluetooth: v5.x
- Waterproof and dustproof: Water repellent (IP52)
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (rear), Face authentication
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM)
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
Where to Buy Motorola Phones Online
More on Motorola Phones
- Motorola Moto G Pure With 6.5-inch Display and MediaTek Helio G25 Launched
- Motorola Moto G50 5G Launched, MediaTek Dimensity 700 Equipped Smartphone
- Motorola Edge (2021) Announced, 5G Smartphone With 108MP Camera and 144Hz Display
- Motorola Edge 20 Fusion Launched, Mid-range Model With Dimensity 800U, 100MP Camera