Hey there, am sure you must be have been asking what is MTN Quick Facebook? Anyway, am going to give you a quick rundown of everything you need to know about this new features form MTN, how it works and how you stand to get N200 free credit!
MTN Quick Facebook was newly introduced by MTN a few days ago, to my little understanding and what I’ve read on their official website regarding this…
What is MTN Quick Facebook?
It’s a service that requires you to send messages to your Facebook via USSD service. This simply means that no matter the phone capabilities, you can still enjoy Facebook using any phone with or without internet access.
How do I get N200 Free Credit For MTN Quick Facebook Service?
The first 150 people that send the most message in a day via the quick Facebook Service will be awarded N200 airtime.
How do I subscribe to MTN Quick Facebook?
Dial USSD Code *510# on your phone and subscribe to any of the daily, weekly or monthly plans below..
How do I sign-in MTN Quick Facebook?
- Dial USSD Code *510# and wait for a prompt.
- Submit your Facebook Username & Password.
- Following successful login, you will be presented with the Facebook Menu.
- Selecting any Facebook Menu Option, you will be prompted to agree to the subscription charges.
- Once the subscription is accepted, your service will be activated.
How can I access my Facebook newsfeed and Timelines via MTN Quick Facebook?
You can access your timeline by following the steps.
- Dial *510# and wait for the response, then a USSD Menu will pop up with different options. Finally, enter 1 for Newsfeed.
How do I unsubscribe from the MTN Quick Facebook?
To unsubscribe from the Quick Facebook service, dial *510*22#
For more information and questions click here.
I cant leave without dropping my vies though, whatever motive MTN had before creating this service seem awkward to me, I think everyone now has access to the internet. With different affordable bundles scattered everywhere, why should I even opt for this plan and what’s the point of having a Facebook service that I cannot even see people’s faces, What’s the point, my people??