Finland’s HMD Global has announced the Nokia C20 Plus, a low-end class smartphone that uses Android Go edition as its operating system in China.
Nokia C20 Plus Features
The front of the device is equipped with a 6.5-inch full HD + resolution (1600 x 720) display with an aspect ratio (aspect ratio) of 20: 9. Nokia C20 Plus is powered by a UNISOC SC9863A 1.6GHz octa-core CPU, 3GB RAM, storage capacity is 32GB, it’s comes with a dual-camera setup comprising of 8 megapixels and 2 megapixels.
The upper model of the Nokia C20 announced in April 2021 has a larger battery capacity and the rear camera has changed from single to dual. The distinct feature of this model is that it uses an Android Go operating system, which is a lightweight OS for low-end or entry-class products. Equipped with a 4950mAh large capacity battery, the connection hub is Micro USB and biometric authentication supports face authentication.
It also has a 3.5mm audio port, so you can use wired earphones/headphones without a conversion adapter.
Nokia C20 Plus Price and Availability
There are two colours, black and blue. Scheduled to be released in China in June 2021, the price is 699 yuan (about N45,000 naira in Nigeria). Check out other PHONES UNDER 50000 NAIRA.
Nokia C20 Plus Full Specifications
- CPU: UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9863A 1.6GHz Octacore
- GPU: PowerVR IMG8322
- Display: 6.5 inch HD + 1600 × 720, 20: 9, IPS
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (microSD compatible upto256GB)
- Main camera: 8 megapixels (main) + 2 megapixels (depth) Dual camera
- Front camera: 5 megapixels Camera
- OS: Android 11 (Go edition)
- Size: 165.4 x 75.85 x mm
- Weight: 204.7g
- Battery: 4950mAh (5V / 2A)
- WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: Micro USB
- Earphone: Yes
- Authentication method: Face authentication
- Colour: Black, Blue
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM)
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
- 2G: GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- 3G: WCDMA 1, 2, 5, 8
- 4G: LTE 1, 3, 5, 8, 34, 38, 29, 40, 41 (120MHz)