Lenovo Group Motorola Mobility of China announced the midrange smartphone “Moto G Stylus 5G” that supports 5G and has a built-in stylus pen.
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G Features
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G is a 6.8 inch FHD + (2400 x 1080) display, it is powered by Snapdragon 480 5G SM4350 2.0GHz octa-core CPU, 4GB / 6GB RAM, 128GB / 256GB storage. It is a mid-range class Android smartphone with a quad-camera comprising of 48 megapixels main camera + 8 megapixels + 5 megapixels + 2-megapixel.
This model features 5G support and a built-in stylus pen. The rear camera has a quad camera, 5000mAh large capacity battery, water repellant, fingerprint authentication sensor and the connection hub is USB Type-C. It also has a 3.5mm audio port, so you can use wired earphones/headphones without a conversion adapter.
Moto G Stylus 5G Price and Availability
It comes in only one colour of Cosmic Emerald. Launched in the US in June 2021, the price is $399.99 (about N164,000 in Nigeria) for the RAM 6GB / 256GB model.
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G Full Specifications
- CPU: Snapdragon 480 5G SM4350 2.0GHz Octacore
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Display: 6.8 inch FHD + 2400 × 1080, 20: 9, IPS
- RAM capacity: 4GB / 6GB
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB (microSD compatible upto1TB)
- Main camera: 48 megapixels ( Main F1.7) +8 megapixels (ultra-wide angle F2.2) +5 megapixels (macro F2.2) +2 megapixels (depth) Quad camera
- Front camera: 16 megapixels camera F2.2
- OS: Android 11
- Size: 169.54 x 77.48 x 9.35 mm
- Weight: 217.5g
- Battery: 5000mAh (10W)
- Colour: Cosmic Emerald
- WiFi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4 GHz + 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Waterproof / Dustproof: Water repellent
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor, Face authentication
- Others: nanoSIM, Built-in stylus pen
- Network: 5G compatible
- 5G: 2/5/25/26/41/66/71/77/78
- 4G: 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/14/17/18/19/20/25/26/29/30/38/39/40/41/48/66/71
- 3G: 1/2/4/5/8