The best online FPS games for low-end PC are games with a first-person shooter perspective gameplay that you can you download on a PC that doesn’t meet the requirements to play games like PUBG, Call of Duty: Warzone and so on.
Online FPS games are very addictive to play and that’s because you get to play with other players online and a similar experience is the best multiplayer FPS games we had just published recently. This article focuses on online FPS games only and any recommended game can either be for single-player or multiplayer games.
Let’s say you have a PC with a low configuration and you’ll like to play online first-person shooter games and you’re looking for a few games that’ll work on your low-spec PC without any issues. Well, we’ve got you covered, we’ve handpicked the best online FPS games for low-end PC in this article you’re reading on NaijaKnowHow, so let’s get started.
List of The Best Online FPS Games for Low-End PC
Online FPS games are always known to be bulky and that’s because they’re games developed using modern technologies. But the games listed below are quite different and won’t be graphically oriented in a way you’d expect but they’re still worth playing provided you’re looking for a low-spec online FPS game.
1. Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2 is one of the oldest multiplayer games ever and it’s a game where players have to team up together and achieve one main objective. It features a first-person shooter perspective and there are plenty of game modes to play in Team Fortress 2.
From Machine, Robot Destruction, Manpower, Player Destruction and other game modes from its total of 14 game modes, this game brings nothing but fun and it’s a perfect online FPS game you should consider playing on a low-spec PC.
Team Fortress 2 System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista/XP.
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Processor or better.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM.
- DirectX: Version 8.1.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection.
- Storage: 15 GB available space.
2. Halo 3
Halo 3 is another game on the list and it’s one of the best from the Halo game series, this game is a first-person shooter game, you can play campaign mode (offline) and also Co-Op and multiplayer mode. If you’re looking for an online fps game that’ll play perfectly on your low-end device, Halo 3 is the perfect game for you.
Halo 3 Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-975 | AMD A12-9800 APU.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 450 | Radeon R7 Graphics.
- Storage: 55 GB available space.
3. Far Cry (First Edition)
Far Cry is an open-world game and its one of the most popular fps games, being the first edition from the Far Cry series, this game doesn’t have much advancement like that of Far Cry 4 to 6 but in terms of gameplay, you’ll find something much more similar with each game.
Far Cry has a single campaign mode and it has a spot for multiplayer online, alongside the multiplayer mode features up to 5 different game modes such as Chaos, Steal the Sample, Predator and so on. Far Cry doesn’t need any configuration and that’s why it’s one of the best online multiplayer FPS games for low-end PC.
Far Cry 1 System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: AMD Athlon™ 1 GHz or Pentium® III 1 GHz.
- Memory: 256 MB.
- Graphics: 64 MB DirectX® 9.0b-compliant graphics card (see supported list*)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0b compliant PCI card (Sound Blaster Audigy series recommended)
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0b or higher.
Titanfall is a first-person shooter game developed by Respawn entertainment and it’s the first edition of the Titanfall series. Titanfall is a game you’ll enjoy on your low-end PC and with just 4GB RAM only, you’ll be able to play Titanfall even while connected to the internet, you can play the campaign mode, multiplayer mode and so on.
Titanfall features deadly weapons, and different titans and it has a very good plot for a video game. If you’re looking for a low-end online fps game to download, Titanfall awaits you.
Titanfall System Requirements:
- CPU: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1
- VIDEO CARD: 512MB VRAM, Radeon HD 4770 or GeForce 8800GT
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB
Paladins is a team-based first-person shooter game you can download on a low-end PC, this game offers only online gameplay and one of the fascinating experiences of playing Paladins is that you’ll get to team up with players in different modes like Team Deathmatch, Onslaught, Seige and so on.
The game also comes with different in-game skills and add-ons like Knife-wielding assassins, Abyssal Demons, Time-travelling soldiers and so on. It’s one of the best online fps games for low-end PC and it requires just 4GB RAM to work perfectly.
Paladins System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or newer.
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 2.7 GHz.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT.
- Storage: 30 GB available space.
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card.
First Encounter Assault Recon (F.E.A.R) is a horror game that features a first-person shooter perspective, this game is also an online game and you can play alongside 16 players in multiplayer mode, it’s a game that doesn’t require many pc specifications and it works well on a low-end PC.
F.E.A.R is fun to play and game modes like elimination, capture the flag, control and conquer will make you spend more playtime on the game, it’s one of the best online games for low-end PC.
F.E.A.R System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP, 7, 8.1, 10, 11
- CPU: Pentium 4 or Athlon XP equivalent
- CPU SPEED: 1.7 GHz
- RAM: 1GB
- VIDEO CARD: 64 MB video card (NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti+ / ATI Radeon 9000+)
Overwatch is a team-based online multiplayer game and it’s a game with first-person shooter perspective, this game is one of the modern games that can be played on a low-end PC and it features outstanding graphics, with 4GB RAM, you’ll be able to play Overwatch on your PC.
There are several game modes in this game and it’s one of the best team-based games you can download and play on a low-spec PC. Overwatch is one of the best online FPS games for low-end PC.
Overwatch Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit.
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent.
- Memory: 4GB RAM.
- Hard Drive: 5GB space on a 7,200 RPM drive, or better.
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 460.
If you’re looking for an online fps game to download on a low-spec PC, the games that we’ve recommended above are some of the best you can download all play. You don’t need to worry about high configurations and that’s because the games we’ve listed don’t need a high-spec PC to work.
More on Games:
- Best Multiplayer FPS Games for Low-End PC
- Best FPS Games for Low-End Windows PC
- Best Online Multiplayer Games to Play With Friends