Chinese manufacturer OPPO announced in Thailand the 6.4-inch 5G smartphone “OPPO Reno6 Z 5G (CPH2237)” equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 800U. Learn about the full features, specifications and price of this device.
OPPO Reno6 Z 5G Features
OPPO Reno6 Z 5G is a mid-range class Android smartphone with a 6.4-inch FHD + (2400 x 1080) display, MediaTek Dimensity 800U 2.4GHz octa-core CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB storage capacity, and the main camera is equipped with a triple camera of 64 megapixels + 8 megapixels + 2 megapixels.
It features a display with an AMOLED punch hole, 30W quick charging, 5G network support, and a 64MP triple camera. The OS is Android 11 (ColorOS 11.1), biometric authentication supports fingerprint authentication sensor (under-display) and face authentication, there is a 3.5mm earphone jack, and the connection port is USB Type-C.
OPPO Reno6 Z 5G (CPH2237) Price and Availability
This device is available in two colours, Stellar Black and Aurora. Released in Thailand in July 2021, the price is undecided (N/A in Nigeria).
OPPO Reno6 Z 5G (CPH2237) Full Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Dimensity 800U 2.4GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali-G57
- Display: 6.4 inch FHD + 2400 × 1080 20: 9, AMOLED
- RAM capacity: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB (microSD compatible)
- Main camera: 64 megapixels (main F/1.7) + 8 megapixels (ultra wide angle 119 ° F/2.2) + 2 megapixels (macro F/2.4) Triple camera
- Front camera: 32 megapixels camera F/2.4
- OS: Android 11 (ColorOS 11.1)
- Size: 160.2 x 73.38 x 7.97 mm
- Weight: 173g
- Battery: 4220mAh (quick charge compatible VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 30W)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- Bluetooth: v5.1
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication Sensor (under-display), Face recognition
- Colour: Stellar Black, Aurora
- Others: VoLTE, Nano-SIM, OTG
- Network: 5G compatible
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- WCDMA B1 / B2 / B4 / B5 / B6 / B8 / B19
- TD-LTE B38 / B39 / B40 / B41
- LTE FDD: B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8 / 18/19/20/26 / 28/66
- (NR TDD): n38 / n40 / n41 / n77 / n78
- (NR FDD): n1 / n3 / n5 / n7 / n8 / n28