Chinese smartphone brand UMIDIGI has announced the rugged smartphone “UMIDIGI BISON Pro” that is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof. Check out the full features, specifidations and price.
UMIDIGI BISON Pro Features
UMIDIGI BISON Pro is a mid-range class android smartphone equipped with a 6.3-inch FHD + (2340 x 1080) display, MediaTek Helio G80 2.0GHz octa-core CPU, 4GB / 8GB RAM, storage capacity is 128GB and uses a quad camera setup comprising 48 megapixels + 16 megapixels + 5 megapixels.
It is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof (IP68 / IP69K MIL-STD-810G) compatible, equipped with a high pixel selfie camera, and 5000mAh large capacity battery. The OS is the latest Android 11, the fingerprint authentication sensor is placed on the side, there is an 3.5mm audio jack, and the connection port is USB Type-C.
UMIDIGI BISON Pro Price and Availability
The colors are Hack Black, Storm Gray and 3 other colors. Scheduled to be released in July 2021, it will be sold on Chinese EC sites, etc., and the price is $299.98 (about ₦123,000 in Nigeria) for the 4GB model and $359.98 (about ₦148,000 in Nigeria) for the 8GB model.
UMIDIGI BISON Pro Full Specifications
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G80 2.0GHz Octacore GPU: Mali-G52 2EEMC2
- Display: 6.3 inch FHD + 2340 × 1080 19.5: 9, Gorilla Glass 3
- RAM capacity: 4GB / 8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB (microSD compatible up to 256GB)
- Main Camera: 48MP ( Main F1.8) + 16MP (Ultra Wide Angle 117 °) + 5MP (Macro) Triple Camera
- Front Camera: 24MP Camera F2.0
- OS: Android 11
- Size: 164.0 x 79.6 x 12.7 mm
- Weight: 265g
- Battery: 5000mAh (quick charge 18W)
- Colour: Hack Black, Storm Gray
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- Waterproof and dustproof: Waterproof, dustproof and shockproof (IP68 / IP69K MIL-STD- 810G)
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face ID
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE, OTG, NFC
- Network: 4G LTE compatible
- FDD-LTE B1 / 2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26 / 28A / 28B / 66
- TDD-LTE B34 / 38/39/40/41
- WCDMA B1 / 2/4/5/6/8/19
- TD-SCDMA B34 / 39
- GSM B2 / B3 / B5 / B8