Hong Kong smartphone maker Blackview has announced a new sub-brand OSCAL 3G smartphone “Blackview OSCAL C20” outside China. Learn more about the features, specifications and price.
Blackview OSCAL C20 Features
The Blackview OSCAL C20 is a low-end class smartphone with a 6.088-inch HD + (1560 x 7200) display, UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC7731E 1.3GHz quad-core CPU, 1GB RAM, has a 32GB storage capacity and a camera with a 5-megapixel.
It is the first model of the new sub-brand OSCAL and features Android 11 (Go Edition), which is a lightweight OS for low-end or entry-level devices. It supports face recognition, the connection port is MicroUSB, and there is the availability of an earphone jack. Not compatible with 4G LTE.
Blackview OSCAL C20 Price and Availability
Available in 4 colours: Midnight, Apple Green, Lavender Purple, and Airy Blue. It will be on sale from July 2021 on Chinese shopping sites, and the price is $99.99 (₦41,000 in Nigeria). Check out more phones under ₦50,000 in Nigeria.
Blackview OSCAL C20 Full Specifications
- CPU: UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC7731E 1.3GHz Quad-Core
- GPU: Mali-T820 MP1
- Display: 6.088 inch HD + 1560 x 720 19.5: 9
- RAM Capacity: 1GB
- Storage: 32GB (microSD compatible up to 128GB)
- Main Camera: 5MP camera F2.2
- Front Camera: 2MP Camera
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Size: ×× mm
- Weight: 152g
- Battery: 3380mAh
- Colour: Midnight, Apple Green, Lavender Purple, Airy Blue
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n
- Bluetooth: v4 .2
- Waterproof and dustproof: None
- Connection: Micro USB
- Earphone jack: Yes
- Authentication method: Face authentication
- Others: Dual SIM (nanoSIM)
- Network: 3G compatible
- WCDMA B1 / B2
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900