Recharging airtime has now become easier with the availability of USSD which mean Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. Banks in Nigeria have now partnered with Telcos to make this a reality. In this article on Naijaknowhow, you’ll find USSD codes to buy airtime from your Ecobank account in Nigeria.
With Ecobank USSD code, you can now enjoy data free airtime purchases today using easy mobile shortcodes via your Ecobank account in Nigeria.
With a simple Ecobank airtime recharge code, you can now buy any amount of airtime you like, directly on your mobile phone using an associated network SIM (Airtel, Glo, MTN, Ntel, and Etisalat) you will be able to use Ecobank USSD code to recharge your mobile line and pay from your Ecobank account.
Ecobank Airtime Recharge Code: How to Buy Airtime From Ecobank Account
Buy Airtime via USSD Codes:
|To top-up airtime for self||*326*Amount#|
|To top-up airtime for others||*326*Amount*PhoneNumber#|
Disclaimer: To successfully perform this transaction, you must use the phone number associated with your bank account. This means that you can only receive airtime credit on the number you normally get bank alerts and notifications.
Buy Airtime via Ecobank Mobile App:
If you can’t use the simple USSD code shared above, then you will have to use the mobile app method to load airtime credit with Ecobank.
- Using Ecobank Mobile App: You can click here to download or use the buttons below >> Register or Sign in to get started >> Navigate to ‘Buy Airtime’ on the app to start purchasing airtime.
How to Deactivate Ecobank USSD Code
Have you misplaced the phone connected to your USSD code? Then here is what you should do to avoid theft, I explained more about how your money can be stolen in this article, make sure you read it.
- To block or deactivate your Ecobank USSD code, simply dial *326*911# on any phone. Don’t forget that this can only be reversed by visiting the bank.
Ecobank mobile banking platform has made mobile banking easier – the mobile recharge codes above are relevant only to those that want to load money from their Ecobank account. In addition, you can see my earlier post on how to recharge your phone from any bank in Nigeria, especially for those that don’t use Ecobank. Thanks for reading, support us and help this post get more visibility by sharing this article on your social media account. Cheers!
You can also explore additional resources below:
- How to buy airtime from Access Bank account
- How to purchase airtime from Jaiz bank account
- How to buy airtime from Sterling bank account
- How to top-up airtime from Zenith Bank account
- How to buy airtime from FCMB Bank account
- How to buy airtime from Fidelity bank account