This article shows how to load Airtime on your phone via Jaiz Bank (USSD Code). See how to buy or top-up your airtime credit from Jaiz bank.
Things have definitely taken shape in the banking sector, through the help of a smartphone, banking activities can now be carried out convenient, faster and less stressing. We are in a time where Mobile banking such as checking account balances/inquiry, transferring funds, recharging your mobile phones via bank and much more are popular among today’s bank users.
Jaiz Bank isn’t one of the most popular or most used banks by Nigerians, but am sure they are on track to ensure they meet the banking needs of the few customers operating with them. There have been questions asked on how to load recharge card on phone through Jaiz bank or better still, how to load airtime on your phone via Jaiz bank…below this, you should get the USSD code required to carry out mobile recharge on your phone.
How to Load Airtime on Your Phone via Jaiz Bank
Here’s how to buy airtime from your Jaiz bank account below…
- You can recharge your phone by dialling this code: *773*Amount# from the mobile line on your account. For example; to top-up your phone with N2,000, dial *773*1000#.
NB: Make sure this is carried out on the phone number associated with your bank account.
Thanks for visiting our blog, I want to believe you find this information helpful. You can use the share button below to let other Jaiz users know how to load airtime though their Jaiz bank account.
You can also explore additional resource below:
- How to buy airtime from Heritage bank account.
- How to top-up airtime from Stanbic IBTC bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Keystone bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Skye bank account.
- How to load airtime credit from UBA bank account.
- How to purchase airtime from GTBank account.
- How to buy airtime from Unity aBank account.
- How To Buy Airtime From ALAT Bank Account
How can i open a jaizbank account online.
Thank you for your enlightment to my brain. The code worked, once again, thank you a lot.