If you want to know how to buy a phone and pay later in Nigeria, here’s a guide on how to purchase a phone and pay via monthly instalments. Buy Now Pay Later has been said and heard by many Nigerians, now everyone wants to buy now and pay later. Phones are one of the commodities people want to have, but due to the economic situation in the country, it’s really hard to just throw out cash to buy phones.
The reality now is that you can now buy Phones online and pay later, and there are places where that has been made possible. So worry less about not being able to afford that attractive-looking Xiaomi phone or the latest iPhones, because, in this article on Naijaknowhow, I’ll be explaining how to buy a phone and pay later in Nigeria.
There are also stores that’ll let you ‘buy now pay later in Nigeria’, but my attention is driven to sharing how to obtain a smartphone and pay later in Nigeria. It’s not magic and if you’re qualified, you’ll be able to get a phone and pay later.
Before we jump right in, there are certain documents that’ll be needed before you can buy a phone and pay later in Nigeria, these documents are requirements, and if you have them, you’re qualified to then buy a phone and pay later. I’ll be listing some of the required documents below.
To buy now and pay later as a Nigerian, you must have some documents that’ll qualify you to be able to buy now and pay later, but how do you know if you’re fit enough to apply for this credit opportunity? Well here are some required documents below and if you have them complete, you can apply to buy now and pay later across any stores or platforms in Nigeria.
- 6 months of your salary bank statement.
- Bank Identification Number (BVN).
- Work ID CARD/Employment letter.
- A valid Government Issued ID CARD (either Driver’s licence, National Identity Card, Voters card or Nigeria passport)
Best Online Stores To Buy Phones and Pay Later in Nigeria
If you’re wondering if you have to go out seeking out shops to buy a phone and pay later, well there are shops you can get that done, but to make it easier, there are websites you can just visit, apps you can download and do all you need. I’ll be listing stores and apps you can buy a phone and pay later in Nigeria.
Steps to Purchase a Phone in Installment in Nigeria
Easybuy is everywhere and you’ll find them in any phone store in Nigeria. but if you wish to buy a phone on Easybuy and pay later without visiting any store. You’ll need to follow up the steps written below, you might eventually end up visiting a store later but this will ease the long process.
How To Buy a Phone on Easybuy and Pay in Installment:
- Download the Easybuy app which is only available for Android Only.
- After downloading the app, you’ll need to go through the application process, it is necessary so that you don’t do something that isn’t suitable for you.
- Now register with all the required documents they asked for from you.
- You’ll need to await approval, which should take a while.
- Before you can buy a phone and pay later, you’ll need to deposit some amount first, so you’ll need to do that.
- After making the payment, you can now order the phone you want and it will be delivered to your doorstep.
- If you’re facing difficulties in getting it done, you can visit any Easybuy shop near you.
Spredda is an e-commerce website and they sell more than just phones on the website, but since it’s how to buy a smartphone and pay later I’m trying to explain, so now let me get to how to get this done.
How To Buy a Phone on Spredda and Pay Later:
- Visit the official Spredda website by visiting Spredda.com
- Now search for the phone you want to buy, add it to the cart then proceed to checkout.
- On the checkout page, select your preferred payment options which are PaQart or Layby. And wait till you’re redirected to a secure page.
- If you choose PayQart, it means you’ll be paying for the phone in instalments, and that can take up to 6 months. You’ll be required to fill in the correct information asked. If they’re correct, you’ll be approved instantly and the phone will be processed and delivered to you. It’s very easy to buy a phone and pay later using PayQart.
- If you choose to pay using Layby, it means you’ll be depositing 20% of the initial fee for the phone you want to buy, they’ll keep the phone for you and you’ll be given up to 3 months to complete your full payments. This form of payment doesn’t attract any extra fee and you’ll be charged a retail price with no extra cost.
Buying a phone and paying later on SLOT will require you to visit a nearby slot shop with the aforementioned documents. Since this step requires physical procedures, I’ll only write a little about it, and when you visit a slot shop, you’ll be enlightened more about it.
How To Buy a Phone on Slot.ng and Pay Later:
- Visit any nearby Slot shops around you
- Make sure you have up to 30 or 50% amount of the phone you want to buy and pay later
- Have all the needed documents ready
- Talk to the slot agent you see in the shop and discuss your plans to buy now and pay later with them.
Buying a phone and paying later is real and it works just fine if you’re qualified enough for it. Aside from phones, you can buy any other thing you want and pay later, so if you’re wondering how to buy a phone and pay later in Nigeria, this is what you need and I hope you find the article very helpful.
More on Tech Tutor:
- How to Shop on AliExpress From Nigeria | AliExpress Buyers Guide
- How to Borrow Credit From Glo Borrow Me Credit Code
- How to Borrow Airtime From Airtel in Nigeria
- Best Online Shopping Sites With Free Shipping