Access bank airtime recharge code | Have you ever thought that you can buy airtime from Access bank account directly on your mobile phone with or without the internet?
Okay, Access bank mobile recharge code allows you to do a lot on your mobile phone. Regardless of whether you’re connected to the internet or not, this Access bank airtime Recharge code is just all you need load airtime directly from your mobile phone.
The Access bank recharge code works fine on all mobile telephone networks in Nigeria, it doesn’t really matter whether you’re using MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat etc. You can load airtime credit on your mobile device easily and freely.
Access Bank Airtime Recharge Code: How To Buy Airtime From Access Bank Account (USSD)
Here’s all you need to know if you want to recharge from Access bank account.
- To load airtime credit via Access bank, dial *901*Amount#. E.g when you dial *901*1000#, your phone will be credited with ₦1,000 airtime instantly.
USSD Recharge For MTN Users Only!
If you own an MTN line, another way to purchase Airtime on your line is to:
- Dial.. *904*amount# >> Navigate and select Access bank >> Confirm purchase!
If you are new to this, you’ll be required some verification before using this service.
Disclaimer: To successfully carry out this transaction, you must use the number associated with your bank account. This means that you can only receive airtime credit on the number you registered with your bank account.
Yipee!! That’s it.
You can now load airtime anywhere, anytime and at your convenience. Let me know if this simple Access airtime recharge USSD code was helpful!
Before I leave… someone asked;
Can you buy Accessbank airtime for another person (third party)?
The simple answer is YES. Although, before now, you CANT.
Access bank users can now load airtime to third party users and not only the line associated with their accounts.
- Dial *901#, then follow the prompt in this manner; Select 4 » select 2 for 3rd party.
- Enter the desired amount and enter 3rd party mobile number.
- Enter your last four digits of your BVN to complete the transaction.
Apart from these methods above, there’s an alternative:
I conveniently use my Access bank app on android to carry out recharge card purchase. It’s also fast and reliable.
- Follow this link to download Access bank application for Android.
That should be it.
Thanks for reading, drop a comment below before leaving, I’d like to hear from you.
More on Mobile Banking:
- How To Buy Airtime From Skye Bank Account
- How To Buy Airtime From Wema Bank Account
- How To Buy Airtime From Keystone Bank Account
- How To Check Access Bank Account Balance Via Phone
- How To Buy Airtime From Stanbic IBTC Bank Account
- How To Recharge Your Phone From Any Bank Via USSD Code In Nigeria
- How To Check Wema Bank Account Number On Your Phone
- How To Transfer Money From First Bank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code