This article on Naijaknowhow contains the Access Bank airtime recharge codes for loading airtime. Have you ever thought that you can buy airtime from Access bank account directly on your mobile phone with or without the internet?
No, right? With the Access bank mobile recharge shortcode, you to do a lot on your mobile phone regardless of whether you’re connected to the internet or not, this Access bank airtime Recharge code is just all you need load airtime directly from your mobile phone for yourself or a friend.
The Access bank recharge code works fine on all mobile telephone networks in Nigeria, it doesn’t really matter whether you’re using MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile etc. You can load airtime credit on your mobile device easily and freely.
Access (Diamond) Bank Airtime Recharge Code: How to Buy Airtime From Access Bank Account (USSD Code)
Here’s all you need to know if you want to recharge from your Access bank account.
Register for the *901# USSD Service
To enrol on *901#, simply follow the steps below:
- Dial *901# with your registered phone number
- Click on ‘Transfer’
- Enter the last 6 digits of your Debit Card number (You will be prompted to input your Date of Birth if you do not have an active debit card).
- Enter your account number
- Create a 4-digit PIN
Recharge Airtime via USSD Code:
|Airtime TopUp for Self||*901*Amount#|
|Airtime TopUp for Friends & Family||*901*Amount*Phone Number#|
USSD Recharge for MTN Users Only!
If you own an MTN line, another way to purchase Airtime on your line is to:
- Dial.. *904*amount# >> Navigate and select Access bank >> Confirm purchase!
If you are new to this, you’ll be required some verification before using this service.
Disclaimer: To successfully carry out this transaction, you must use the number associated with your bank account. This means that you can only receive airtime credit on the number you registered with your bank account.
Apart from these methods above, there’s an alternative:
Recharge Airtime via Access Bank App:
I conveniently use my Access bank app on android to carry out recharge card purchases. It’s also fast and reliable.
- Follow this link to download the Access bank application for Android or use the buttons below >> Sign in or register to use mobile app banking >> Navigate to ‘Airtime’ and enter the necessary details to recharge airtime.
- Dial *901*911# on another phone and follow the prompt to deactivate your USSD profile.
Yipee!! That’s it. You can now load airtime anywhere, anytime and at your convenience. Let me know if this simple Access airtime recharge USSD code was helpful! Thanks for reading, drop a comment below before leaving, I’d like to hear from you.
More on Mobile Banking: Buy Airtime From Skye Bank Account | Buy Airtime From Wema Bank Account | Buy Airtime From Keystone Bank Account | Check Access Bank Account Balance Via Phone | Buy Airtime From Stanbic IBTC Bank Account | Check Wema Bank Account Number On Your Phone | Transfer Money From First Bank via USSD Code