Do you want to know how to get your account balance easily? Here is a USSD code that allows you to check your Access Bank account balance through your phone.
Important Information: Access Bank officially acquires Diamond Bank (March 2019).
Have you ever been in situations where you really need to check the balance of your Access Bank account but don’t know how to go about it? Well, checking your account balance is now easy because Access Bank now have a mobile USSD code that allows you to check your account balance directly on your mobile phones.
Keep reading to see the code for checking account balance on Access Bank directly on your mobile phone below;
Here’s How to Check Access Bank Account Balance via Phone (USSD Code)
You can use any of the three methods below;
1. USSD Code Method
To check your account balance, navigate to the phone’s dial button, then…
- Dial *901*00# » Authenticate using a four (4) digit security code (You can create a security code using the Menu option). Your account balance is immediately generated after this has been provided.
Alternatively, you can use *426*00# previously used to check Diamond Bank account balance.
Note: N10 will be deducted from your bank account if you use the USSD code method.
2. Mobile App Method
Lastly, you can also check your account balance using the Access mobile banking application on your smartphone.
NOTE: You must register for mobile banking to use their mobile app. Enter any Access bank to get started.
If you find this helpful, do let your friends using Access Bank get these tips by sharing with your social media accounts. If you have questions or additions, use the comment box below.
Now that you know how to check Access bank account balance on phone, why not check out the post below;
- How To Buy Airtime From Access Bank Account
- How To Buy Airtime From First Bank Account
- How To Open Zenith Bank Account Via Mobile Phone (USSD Code)
- How To Check Heritage Bank Account Balance Via Phone
- List Of All Bank’s USSD Code To Check Bank Account Balance On Mobile Phone In Nigeria
- How to Deactivate Access Bank *901# USSD Code