This post contains a USSD code to check your UBA account balance on your phone. Have you ever been in situations where you really need to check the balance of your UBA account but don’t know how to go about it?
Well, checking your account is now easy because UBA Bank has a mobile USSD code that allows you to check your UBA account balance directly on your phone. There is absolutely no need to visit any UBA bank branch to inquire about your balance, you can get your account balance online and in real time.
Continue reading this post on Naijaknowhow to see the code for checking your account balance on UBA directly on your mobile phone below.
How to check your UBA account balance via USSD code
Step 1: Register for UBA *919# code
Before you get started, you need to first register to use the *919# on your mobile phone, ignore this step if you’ve already registered. Here is a guide on how to get started.
There are two registration options:
- To do this, dial *919# to see the Main Menu and select your desired option. If the user is not yet registered, she/he would be presented with registration options: With UBA Account or With UBA Prepaid Card.
- Simply select your preferred option and follow the prompt thereafter.
You can only register with either your bank account or your prepaid card. You cannot have both registered on the same profile.
Step 2: Check UBA account balance on your mobile phone
- Navigate to the phone’s dial button, then dial *919*00#.
NOTE: ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU’RE DIALING THE CODE FROM THE MOBILE NETWORK REGISTERED AND ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR UBA ACCOUNT.
How to check your UBA account balance via mobile app
Alternatively, you can check your account balance through the UBA Mobile Banking app. To get started;
- Simply download the new UBA app available for iPhone and Android devices through the link provided below.
Price: FreePrice: Free
- Afterwards, proceed to register to use the mobile banking app alternative to reveal your balance.
- After completing registration, you should immediately start carrying out more complex banking transactions directly on your mobile phone.
How to Deactivate UBA USSD Code
In cases where you or anyone around you misplaced the phone linked with your UBA account, here is a guide to prevent losing the money in your bank account.
- Simply dial *919*911# to deactivate the USSD code from working on your device.
Bear in mind that you will have to visit the bank for assistance if you need to re-enable the functionality of this code on your device.
Magic Banking Code
|Top-Up for Self||*919*Amount#|
|Top-Up for Others||*919* Phone number* Amount#|
|Transfer to UBA Account||*919*3*account number*amount#|
|Load UBA Prepaid Card||*919*32#|
|Transfer to Other banks||*919*4*account number*amount#|
|ATM cardless withdrawal||*919*30*Amount#|
|Buy Data (Self)||*919*14#|
|Buy Data (3rd Party)||*919*14*Phone number#|
|Smile Data Top-up||*919*23#|
There you go! That’s how to know your UBA account balance anytime, any day!. If you find this helpful, do let your friends using UBA get this tip by sharing it on your social media accounts. If you have complaints, questions or additions, please contact the UBA Customer Fulfilment Center at [email protected] or call 234-700 2255-822.