If you’re looking for the right UBA Airtime Recharge Code to load money on your line, then here’s the article you’ve been searching for. This article contains a simple USSD shortcode to buy airtime from your UBA account in Nigeria.
Enjoy data free airtime purchase today using easy to remember mobile USSD code via your United Bank of Africa account in Nigeria. In some of my previous post, I showed you how to check your bank account number and account balance directly from your mobile device but today, I will be sharing yet another great tip that will show you how to top-up airtime credit on your line.
You have most likely landed on this article because you’ve searched for… “How to buy airtime from a UBA account?”, “How to recharge airtime from UBA bank account?” …or, “How to load airtime from UBA bank account?”
Then this post is just the perfect place to derive answers to your search questions.
With a simple UBA airtime recharge code, you can just load any amount of airtime you like, directly on your mobile phone using an associated network SIM (Airtel, Glo, MTN, Ntel, and 9mobile) you will be able to use UBA bank USSD code to recharge your mobile line and pay from your UBA account.
Benefits of UBA mobile recharge code:
- It is simple and convenient
- The mobile line is recharged immediately
- Works with phone numbers registered with UBA
- The service is available to MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile subscribers
- No fee is charged for top-ups
- Maximum account balance is N200,000
- Daily recharge limit is N5,000
How to Buy Airtime From UBA Account (UBA Airtime Recharge Code)
Method 1: Recharge Airtime via USSD Code
UBA Mobile Recharge USSD Codes
|Airtime top-up for self||Dial *919*amount# on your registered mobile line (e.g. *919*1000#)|
|Airtime top-up for family and friends||Dial *919*Phone Number*Amount# (e.g. *919*08123456789*1000#)|
UBA mobile banking platform has made mobile banking easier – the mobile recharge codes above are relevant only to those that want to load money from their UBA account. In addition, you can see my earlier post on how to recharge your phone from any bank in Nigeria, especially for those that don’t use UBA.
Method 2: Recharge Airtime via UBA Mobile App
If you can’t use the simple USSD code shared above, then you will have to use the mobile app method to load airtime credit with UBA account.
- Using UBA Mobile App: You can click here to download and install UBA app and get started.
Can I buy UBA airtime for another person?
With “UBA app airtime recharge top-up”, you won’t only load airtime on your registered phone, you can also send airtime to third-party phone numbers not associated with your account.
How to Deactivate UBA Bank USSD Code
In cases where you or anyone around you loses a phone linked with your UBA account, here is a guide to prevent losing the money in your bank account.
- Simply dial *919*911# >> follow the prompt to deactivate/stop the USSD code from working on your device. (This code can be dialled from anybody’s phone)
Bear in mind that you will have to visit the bank for assistance if you need to re-enable the functionality of this code on your device.
Thanks for the read, support us and help this post help someone by sharing this article on your social media account. Cheers!
You can also explore additional resource below:
- How to buy airtime from Access Bank account
- How to purchase airtime from Jaiz bank account
- How to buy airtime from Sterling bank account
- How to top-up airtime from Zenith Bank account