For those looking for how to check 9mobile data balance on Android, iPhone, Windows and more, this post on Naijaknowhow comprises all the 9mobile data balance codes and other methods to keep track of your data.
If you’ve been facing difficulty checking your current data balance, then this post is for you. I concede that there are ways in which you can keep track of the amount of data you have devoured on your 9mobile line but this method won’t show the true data balance left on your SIM.
9mobile has quite a lot of interesting data plans on Android, PC, Mifi Modems and more. In this post, I’ve previously published all the best 9mobile data plans you need to stay connected online. You should also have a look at my post on the cheapest data plans in Nigeria if you are looking for more affordable data plans. Hence, let’s delve right into this article as we explore USSD codes alongside other methods used in checking your remaining 9mobile internet data bundle balance.
3 Ways to Check 9mobile Data Balance in Nigeria
There are basically 3 easy ways you can know how much data is left on your 9mobile SIM, they are;
- USSD Code
- 9mobile ig9ite App
So, let’s get started below.
Method 1: USSD Code
This method works perfectly on Android, Windows, iPhone and other types of phones. With a simple USSD code, you can check your remaining data bundle balance on 9mobile.
- 9mobile Data Balance USSD Code (New): Dial *323# >> then follow the prompt to reveal your main and bonus data balances on the 9mobile network.
As of the time you’re seeing this, the methods below may have been discontinued due to the harmonised shortcode directives mandated by NCC on network providers. However, if the above isn’t active on your network, you could try out the old methods below.
- To Check 9mobile data balance (old): Dial *228# or Text “BAL” to 228
- To Check 9mobile BIS (old): Simply dial *228#
Method 2: 9mobile ig9ite App
The 9mobile ig9ite mobile app is a convenient and user-friendly application developed by Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (EMTS). The app is designed to provide 9mobile customers with a range of services and features that enhance their mobile experience and offer greater control over their accounts.
To check your data balance with the ig9ite mobile app, simply follow the steps below:
- Download and install 9mobile ig9ite mobile app from the app store.
Price: FreePrice: Free
- Open the app and log in to your account (if required).
- Navigate to the data section or account overview, where you will find your data balance displayed.
Method 3: Website
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Visit your network operator’s official website.
- Look for the “data balance” or “self-service” section.
- Enter your phone number and other required details (if prompted) to access your data balance.
That’s all for now. So if you’re looking for how to check 9mobile data balance on iPad, Mifi Modems, Android, iPhone, Windows and other feature phones, then the following methods listed and explained above are enough to help. Now, over to you… Are there other ways you’ve tried and weren’t posted above? Kindly share via the comment section below. Before you leave, here are other useful codes you need to see.