Are you looking for Glo data balance codes? Here is an article on Naijaknowhow that shows you how to check Glo data balance on Android, iPhone, MiFi, Windows and more. If you’ve been facing trouble knowing your current data balance, then here is the article for you.
There are ways in which you can keep track of the amount of data you have consumed on your Glo line, but this method won’t reveal to you the actual data balance left on your SIM.
Glo has quite a lot of exciting data plans at affordable prices and you can find them all here “best Glo data plans“. For those who want even more affordable data bundles, you should also have a look at the cheapest data plans in Nigeria and their subscription codes.
So, if you are looking for USSD codes used to check your remaining internet data bundle balance? Let’s delve right in as we explore the various codes for monitoring data balance on your Glo-powered mobile devices and MiFi modems.
Here are Ways to Check Glo Data Balance in Nigeria (USSD Codes)
There are basically three easy ways you can know how much data is left on your Glo SIM, they are;
- USSD Code Method
- SMS Method
- Online method
So, let’s get started below.
Method 1: Using USSD Code
This method works perfectly on Android, Windows, iPhone and other types of phones. With a simple USSD code, you can check your remaining data bundle balance on Glo.
- Glo Data Balance USSD Code Method 1: Dial *127*0# to check your MB data balance easily.
- Glo Data Balance USSD Code Method 2: Dial *777#, choose the current plan of a subscription, further choose to Manage data > Data Balance and expect the response message from the network.
Method 2: Using SMS
This one is another great method if the USSD method isn’t working for your phone. You can also see how to check MB on Glo SIM using the SMS method. Here’s how it works;
- Type and send ‘INFO’ without quotes to 127. (You receive a response message showing the size and expiry date of your current Glo Internet subscription.
Method 3: Check Online via HSI Portal
Lastly, Glo offers one more method to check your data balance online. So without your mobile phone, you can see your balance on all types of mobile device easily. Here is how this one works;
- You can check Glo data balance online by visiting HSI Portal.
So if you’re looking for how to check your data balance on iPad, Android, iPhone, Windows and other feature phones, then all the following methods listed and explained above is enough to help.
Before you leave, check out this last one.
How to Check Glo Bonus Data Balance
Additionally, Glo gives you a data bonus when you load airtime on your line. However, you will find it impossible to check your Glo bonus data balance if you use any of the methods explained above. But, checking it is actually very possible.
Here is how;
- To get your bonus data balance on Glo SIM, dial #122# or #122*2#, you will get a pop-up notification showing all the various Glo bonus data balances.
That’s all for now. So, over to you… Are there other ways you’ve tried to know data balance and wasn’t listed above? Kindly share via the comment section below.