This article is targeted at those searching for how to check MTN data balance on Android, iPhone, Windows and more. If you’ve been facing difficulty checking your current data balance, then this post is for you. It contains three ways to know your internet data balance.
I know that there are ways in which you can keep track of the amount of data you have consumed on your MTN line but this method won’t show the true data balance left on your SIM. MTN has quite a lot of interesting data plans on Android, PC, MiFi Modems and more. In this post on Naijaknowhow, I drafted and reviewed all the best MTN data plans you need to stay connected online. You should also have a look at the cheapest data plans in Nigeria and their subscription codes.
So, if you are looking for USSD codes and other methods used to check your remaining internet data bundle balance? Just scroll down and check the answer you seek for.
3 Ways Check MTN Data Balance in Nigeria
There are basically 3 easy ways you can know how much data is left on your MTN SIM, they are;
- USSD Code Method
- Mobile App Method
- Website Method
So, let’s get started below.
Method 1: Check Data Balance via USSD Code
This method works perfectly on Android, Windows, iPhone and other types of phones. With a simple USSD code, you can check your remaining data bundle balance on MTN.
- USSD Code Method 1: Dial *323*1# or *323# >> follow the prompt to check your MB data balance easily.
- USSD Code Method 2: Alternatively, you can dial *310# to check your MTN data balance instantly. This method can be used to know your MTN data and airtime balance.
Method 2: MyMTN Mobile App
The MyMTN mobile app is a convenient and user-friendly application developed by MTN. The app is designed to provide MTN customers with a range of services and features that enhance their mobile experience and offer greater control over their accounts.
To check your data balance with the MyMTN mobile app, carefully follow the steps below:
- Download and install MyMTN mobile app from the app store.
Price: FreePrice: Free
- Open the app and log in to your account (if required).
- Navigate to the data section or account overview, where you will find your data balance displayed.
Method 3: Website
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Visit your network operator’s official website.
- Look for the “data balance” or “self-service” section.
- Enter your phone number and other required details (if prompted) to access your data balance.
That’s all for now. For those that might be wondering if this also works for checking the balance of borrowed mtn data, the answer is yes, it does. It works for all kinds of MTN data bundles including borrowed data. So, over to you… Are there other ways you’ve tried and weren’t listed above? Kindly share via the comment section below.