Fidelity Bank mobile money transfer | This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from Fidelity bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without internet | Android, iOS, Windows etc.
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from Fidelity bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
Fidelity bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your Fidelity account Works perfectly on the various networks in Nigeria – MTN, 9Mobile, Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc.
Here’s the USSD Code To Transfer Money From Fidelity bank To Other Banks Via Mobile
Fidelity bank USSD Money Transfer Code
To transfer money from Fidelity bank account to another bank account;
- Dial this *770*Account number*Amount#; e.g *770*1234567890*10000# to transfer N10,000.
Make sure the mobile number is registered/linked with your Fidelity Bank account.
After dialling the code, select the beneficiary bank Name, Access Bank, First Bank, Diamond bank etc
- Enter your transfer PIN to confirm the transfer. The recipient account number will be shown for verification purpose before you insert your PIN.
If you are new and haven’t used the service before, you will be prompted to create a PIN.
- You can dial *770# » Enter your Account number » Select a 4-digit PIN for your account.
Take note: If you run two accounts with Fidelity bank, current and saving account and you have registered both with the same phone number, once you carry out transaction on mobile, your current account will be first to get debited.
Transfer per transaction is N10,000 which means you can’t transfer more than 10k at once. Maximum transfer per day is N20,000 means you can’t transfer more than 20k in a day.
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer… So, work smart, work fast! Kindly use the share button to let others know!
Explore additional resource;
- Bank Transfer Codes | How To Transfer Money Via Mobile Phone in Nigeria
- How To Transfer Money From Diamond Bank To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Skye Bank To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Union Bank To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Zenith Bank To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Jaiz Bank To Other Banks (Mobile Code)