Smile is among the few network that doesn’t use the mobile USSD system. Instead, to recharge or load airtime credit on Smile 4G LTE SIM, you will need to see the methods explained below.
In a today’s mobile eccentric world, USSD codes allows us to recharge airtime easily on our mobile phones. Even the so-called banks have made airtime top-up easy and fast with introduction of internet banking, mobile apps and USSD codes as well.
Smile has provided different methods in which you can recharge your Smile 4G LTE SIM in Nigeria and my post today will cover all the methods.
How To Load Airtime Credit On Your Smile 4G SIM.
1. XpressRecharge Method
Recharge your airtime and data bundles online via XpressRecharge – select the bundle you want to recharge with. Follow the quick steps using your email address and pay with Verve, VISA or MasterCard.
2. Other Payment Channels
According to Smile, here are the various alternative ways to load airtime on your line for data and call. You can also recharge via one of their many payment channel partners including:
- Diamond Bank internet banking and Diamond Bank mobile app*
- PocketMoni app*
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
- GTBank mobile app* (go to “GTBank Collections” on the app to recharge Smile)
- Interswitch (Paydirect over the counter)
- Onpos online payment
- Payarena mobile app*
- Paywithcapture mobile app*
- Paga online payment
- Quickteller online payment or mobile app*
- UnifiedPayment online payment
- Citi-Serve Point of Sale terminals
- Ecobank internet banking
All these mobile applications are available for download via Google Play or the App Store. Click on Google Play or iTunes on your mobile, then search and download your desired payment app to start paying with ease.