This post contains how to check Access Bank account number directly on your mobile phone using the various methods listed below.
Have you ever been in situations where you need to send your account number to a friend or relation? Such circumstances could need urgency and no error because you don’t want to give them a wrong Access Bank NUBAN account number.
If you’ve forgotten your bank account number, there’s an imperative need to check a bank account number for correctness before transferring money to it.
Access Bank has a USSD code that allows you to carry out lots of mobile banking activities, In some of my previous articles, I’ve revealed how to;
- Check your Access Bank account balance on mobile.
- Load airtime on your mobile device using the code and…
- Transfer money conveniently without visiting a bank on your smartphone.
Today, I will be sharing how to check Access Bank account number on your mobile phone. It doesn’t need an internet connection to work. So, you can use a feature phone to check your Access Bank account balance. And it works perfectly on all network in Nigeria (Airtel, Glo, 9mobile, MTN etc).
Let us get started…
How To Check Access Bank Account Number On Your Phone
The quickest and easiest way to do this is via the *910# USSD code provided by Access bank for mobile banking.
Let’s gets started:
Dial*901# on your phone dialer.
Type and send 4 to proceed to Other Services.
Enter 4 to select Enquiry Services
Select and send 3 (A/C No Enquiry) to finally reveal your Access bank account.
Take note: If you’re new to Access bank USSD banking, then you’ll have to enroll for the service by entering the 6 digits of your Access ATM card.
You can use the following methods below to get or know your Access Bank account number;
- Via Social Media
- Via SMS
- Via ATM
- Via Statement of Account
- Via Internet banking
- Via Instant Alerts
- Via Direct Mail
I explained in details each method mentioned up in this post. You should click the link to check it out.
If none of the method work, please visit your bank branch as last resort to know your Access bank account number.
Let me know via the comment box if you have a question or better still, visit Access Bank bank official social media pages to communicate with a customer care representative (Click the link to see a list of all Nigerian bank official social media pages).
- How To Check Heritage Bank Account Balance Via Phone
- How To Open Zenith Bank Account Via Mobile Phone (USSD Code)
- How To Buy Airtime From GTBank Account
- How To Buy Airtime From FCMB Bank Account
- How To Link BVN With Your Bank Account (Mobile USSD Code)
- How To Check FCMB Account Balance Via Phone
- How To Check Access Bank Account Balance Via Phone
- List Of All Bank’s USSD Code To Check Bank Account Balance On Mobile Phone In Nigeria | Zenith, Access, Access Bank, UBA etc
- How To Check GTBank Account Number On Your Phone
- How To Check Ecobank Account Number On Your Phone