Are you looking for Access Bank Transfer Code? This post on Naijaknowhow contains USSD Code to transfer money from Access Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without an internet connection.
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from Access Bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
Access Bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile devices (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your Access account. Works perfectly on the following networks — (MTN, 9Mobile, Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc)
With the code below, you can;
- Transfer money from Access to Access bank. (Intrabank money transfer)
- Transfer money from Access to other banks. (Interbank money transfer)
How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks On Mobile
Access Bank USSD Money Transfer Code:
To transfer money from Access bank to another bank, follow the steps below;
|Transfer to Access Account||Dial *901*1*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# and follow the on-screen prompt|
|Transfer to Other banks||Dial *901*2*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# and follow the on-screen prompt|
Alternatively, you can use the steps below…
- Dial *901# and follow the instruction.
- Select 2 (Transfer Funds)
- Select 1 to transfer to Access bank or 2 transfer to other banks
- Enter Amount
- Enter the Account Number and follow the prompt.
If you can’t use the USSd code method to transfer funds across to other account holders then here is an alternative to that method;
Access Bank Transfer Via Mobile App:
Aside from the USSD method above, you can also send money using your Access More mobile application. I use this too often, maybe because I think it’s more secure than the above. Anyway, here are the steps…
- Click here to download the Access bank mobile application on iPhone and Android to get started. You can also download the apps through the buttons embedded below.
- Then visit or call your bank to help you with the necessary know-how.
Dial *901*911# on any phone and follow these easy steps:
- Dial *901*911#
- Select Option 2 (Block Account)
- Select ‘Self’ or ‘Third party’ for others
- Enter the phone number linked to the account (s)
- Select the Account you want to block (you can select either one of your accounts or all of them)
- Enter your USSD PIN
TO UNBLOCK Access BANK USSD CODE: YOU WILL HAVE TO VISIT THE NEAREST FIRST BANK AROUND YOU FOR ASSISTANCE.
More on Access Bank USSD Codes
|Open An Account/Change PIN/Registration||*901*0#|
|Airtime Top-Up for Self||*901*Amount#|
|Airtime Top-Up for Others||*901*Amount*Phone Number#|
|Transfer to Access Account||*901*1*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#|
|Transfer to Other banks||*901*2*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#|
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer. So, work smart, work fast! Kindly use the share button to let others know!