This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from UBA to other banks with your mobile phone with or without an internet connection. There is nothing stopping you from carrying out a money transfer from UBA to other banks on your mobile device. You can perform this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
UBA (United Bank of Africa) now support a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device (works on Android, iOS, Windows, feature phones etc.) with or without internet.
Benefits of Using UBA Mobile Transfer Codes
- It works for all phone types
- It is fast and convenient
- It does not require data on your phone to send money
- It allows you to send money to accounts in any Nigerian bank
- It allows for higher transaction limits of up to N1m per day
To get started, all you need is a registered SIM from any network in Nigeria (MTN, 9Mobile, Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc) linked with an actively funded UBA bank account. Afterwards, you can then enter the UBA mobile money transfer USSD code on the number registered with your UBA account. See details below on Naijaknowhow;
How to Transfer Money From UBA To Other Banks via UBA Transfer Code
Carefully follow the steps below to know how to transfer money from a UBA account to another bank account;
- Simply dial *919#
- Select 5 to Send Money
- Choose payment method (Select 1 for UBA Account and 2 for UBA Prepaid card)
- If you’ve not registered select 1 to signup and proceed with the rest of the steps.
- Follow the prompt thereafter to successfully complete the transfer using the UBA transfer code.
Or use the codes directly;
List of All UBA Transfer Codes:
UBA Transfer Shortcodes
|Send money to a UBA account||*919*3# >> follow the prompt.|
|Send money from UBA to other banks||*919*4# or *919*4*account number*amount#|
|Send money to a UBA Prepaid Card||*919*32#|
|Send money to Microfinance Banks, Fintechs & Other institutions||*919*6#|
Alternatively, if the above method doesn’t work for you, you can try using the Android or iOS application as explained below.
How to Transfer Money Using UBA Mobile App
You can also transfer money conveniently through the UBA mobile banking application on your smartphone.
If you notice the UBA transfer code isn’t working or you have misplaced the phone number associated with your bank account (I strongly advise you to report to the bank to get it updated to your recent phone number). You should use this method to send money to other banks in Nigeria.
To get started with this method;
- Click the link to download and install the UBA Mobile App on Android and iOS smartphones.
How to Deactivate UBA Bank USSD Code
In cases where you or anyone around you loses a phone linked with your UBA account, here is a guide to prevent losing the money in your bank account.
- Simply dial *919*911# to deactivate the USSD code from working on your device.
Bear in mind that you will have to visit the bank for assistance if you need to re-enable the functionality of this code on your device.
Magic Banking Code
|Top-Up for Self||*919*Amount#|
|Top-Up for Others||*919* Phone number* Amount#|
|Transfer to UBA Account||*919*3*account number*amount#|
|Load UBA Prepaid Card||*919*32#|
|Transfer to Other banks||*919*4*account number*amount#|
|ATM cardless withdrawal||*919*30*Amount#|
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer… Therefore, go ahead and start sending money to other Nigerian banks such as Zenith, Fidelity, GTBank, Union etc. With UBA mobile money transfer USSD code, you can transact smart and fast. Need help with your UBA Transfer Code? Then contact 01-2808822 or [email protected]
Remember to use the share button to let others know about the code. Also, don’t hesitate to drop us a comment via the comment box below, a honest review can go a long way!
More on USSD Code Money Transfers:
- How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks On Mobile
- How To Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- FCMB Transfer Code | How To Transfer Money From FCMB To Other Banks
- Bank Transfer Codes | How To Transfer Money Via Mobile Phone in Nigeria
- How To Transfer Money From ALAT To Other Banks (USSD Code)