This post on Naijaknowhow contains USSD Code to transfer money from First Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without the internet. Check out all the various First Bank Transfer Codes to carry out intra or inter money transfers in Nigeria.
Doing a money transfer from First Bank has become so seamless, swift and easy than ever before. You don’t have to stress yourself going to the bank to send money as it can be done directly on your mobile phones. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
First Bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile devices (Android, iOS, Windows etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your union account.
First Bank 894 is a quick, convenient, secure and easy way to perform your banking transactions. You can transfer money, buy airtime for yourself and others, check your account balances, make purchases, pay your bills, open accounts, and lots more. All subscribers of Airtel, MTN, Globacom and 9mobile networks can use the services.
That said, let’s delve right in, here are ways to send money from First Bank to other banks in Nigeria on your mobile device.
Here Are the Steps to Transfer Money From First Bank to Other Banks on Your Mobile Phone
There are basically three ways you can transfer money to others through your mobile device, they include USSD code method, mobile application method and lastly, via internet banking. This post would break down the first two as it’s what brought you here in the first place. Before we get started, you must first register for USSD code banking, the steps have been explained below.
Prerequisite: Register for First Bank USSD Banking
Are you new to First Bank USSD Banking? Here’s how to get started: You must have an existing FirstBank debit card(s) linked to your account(s). Then follow the step below.
- Simply dial *894*0#
- A list of masked debit card numbers linked to your account is displayed
- Select your preferred debit card
- Enter the 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the selected debit card
- Create a new 5-digit PIN, and get started!
Method 1: Send Money via First Bank Transfer Code
To send money through the USSD code method, all you have to do is…
- Register to start using USSD on First Bank, the steps have been explained above (skip this step if you’ve already registered).
- Dial *894*Amount*Account Number# to transfer. For example, dial *894*5000*1234567890* to transfer N5,000 Naira to 1234567890 (this is not a real 10-digits NUBAN account number).
Method 2: Transfer Money via FirstMobile App
You can use the codes I’ve listed above with or without an internet connection on your phone, however, what happens when you can’t use them because you’ve misplaced the phone number associated with your bank account?
As an alternative, you can use this method below;
- Click here to download and install the FirstMobile App on Android and iOS or use the download buttons below.
Useful First Bank USSD Codes
|Register for First Bank USSD Banking||*894*0|
|Airtime Recharge for Self||*894*Amount#|
|Airtime Recharge for Others||*894*Amount*Phone Number#|
|For Transfer||*894*Amount*Account Number#|
|For Mini-Statement||*894*Account Number#|
|To Check Balance||*894*00#|
|For Account Opening||*894*0#|
|To Deactivate Your Mobile Number||*894*911#|
- Simply dial *894*911# from any line, then proceed to enter the phone number (linked with your bank account) you want to deactivate, and that settles it.
To unblock First Bank USSD code: You will have to visit the nearest First bank around you for assistance.
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer easily… So work smart, work fast! Thanks for the read. If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for tech video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.