First Bank Transfer Codes | This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from First Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without internet.
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from First Bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
First Bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device (Android, iOS, Windows, Symbian, BlackBerry, Java etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your union account.
Here’s the USSD Code To Transfer Money From First Bank To Other Banks Via Mobile
First Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
- Dial *894*Amount*Account Number# to transfer. For example, dial *894*10000*1234567890* to transfer N10,000 Naira to 1234567890 (10-digits NUBAN account number).
Transfer Money Using First Bank Mobile App
You can use the codes I’ve listed above with or without an internet connection on your phone, however, what happens when you can’t use them because you’ve misplaced the phone number associated with your bank account?
As an alternative, you can use this method below;
- Click here to download and install First Bank mobile application on Android and iOS smartphones.
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer easily… So work smart, work fast! Thanks for the read.
- How To Link BVN With Your Bank Account (Mobile USSD Code)
- How To Buy Airtime From UBA Bank Account
- How To Buy Airtime From FCMB Bank Account
- How To Check Heritage Bank Account Balance Via Phone
- How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks On Mobile
- How To Transfer Money From Zenith Bank To Other Banks Via Mobile USSD Code
- How To Open Zenith Bank Account Via Mobile Phone (USSD Code)
- How To Transfer Money From Unity Bank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code