To convert SoundCloud Files to MP3 is quite easy, and if you follow the detailed methods that are written in this article here on NaijaKnowHow. You’ll be able to convert any music file on SoundCloud and turn it into a playable MP3 file on your smartphone or PC.
SoundCloud is arguably one of the best websites to stream music, upload music and promotes music, and it allows users to do that for free. You can stream any kind of music you want on SoundCloud, and it’s a place where you can get mixtapes, playlists and a lot more.
Both top music stars and rising stars use SoundCloud to promote their songs for users to stream and download, but sometimes songs downloaded from SoundCloud are always in formats that are not compatible with one’s device. Therefore the only way to fix that is to convert these files to normal MP3.
Here’s How To Convert SoundCloud Files to MP3 Format
Converting files downloaded from SoundCloud is very easy, and thanks to a couple of websites out there that have made it possible for easy conversion of SoundCloud files, you can use these websites to convert anything you download from SoundCloud.
You can follow the steps below to see how you can convert any files or songs from SoundCloud into a compatible MP3 format on your Android device, iOS device or even your PC.
Convert SoundCloud Files With Klickaud
Klickaud is an online web-based converter that is solely dedicated to converting songs or playlists from SoundCloud, by doing this it also automatically created a compatible MP3 audio format which you can download after the conversion has been completed.
With Klickaud, you can convert any SoundCloud files into MP3 and it also allows you to convert them into qualities like 128 Kbps & 320 Kbps and it has a very fast conversion rate. You can follow the steps below to see how you can Convert SoundCloud Files To MP3 with Klickaud.
- Open 2 different tabs on your web browser, then visit SoundCloud on one of the tabs. Once the page has opened successfully, you can now login into your SoundCloud account or create a new one if you don’t have an account there.
- Once you’ve logged into your SoundCloud account, you can either select any songs you want to download from Charts: Top 50 or Charts: New & Hot. Or you search for the song via the search bar.
- After searching and you’ve seen the song you want to download, click on it and scroll down to copy the link.
- Now go to klickaud.co on the second browser tab you opened on your web browser. Remember to copy the SoundCloud URL of the music file you want to convert and download.
- Now paste the copied SoundCloud URL inside the Enter SoundCloud URL box on the Klickaud website and click on Convert.
- After clicking on Download, you’ll be redirected to another page and on that page, you’ll see three different buttons, you’ll only need to click one and that is the button with Download The Song. Then wait for the SoundCloud audio to convert from 0% to 100%
- Once the conversion is finished, the MP3 file will be downloaded automatically or you’ll get a prompt notification to download, you can check your download folders to locate the converted Soundcloud file.
With this method, you can convert any SoundCloud files into a playable MP3 format on your Android or PC. I hope you find the tutorial very helpful, don’t forget to share and also leave a comment in the comment box if you have any comments.
More Articles on Tech Tutors: