Have you ever been in circumstances where you need to check your First Bank account balance but don’t know how to go about it? Well, checking account balance is now easy because First Bank now has a mobile 894 USSD code that allows you to check your First Bank account balance via phone.
First Bank’s 894 USSD code is a quick, accessible, secure and easy approach to perform banking transactions such as Money Transfer, Balance Enquiry, Airtime Purchase, Bills Payment and lots more) anytime and anywhere, using any type of phone without internet (data).
Continue reading to see code for checking account balance on First Bank directly on your mobile phone below;
Here’s how to check account balance on First Bank via USSD code;
To check your First Bank account balance on mobile phone…
- Navigate to phone’s dial button, then dial *894*00# to reveal your account balance in a jiffy.
NOTE: ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU’RE DIALING THE CODE FROM THE MOBILE NETWORK REGISTERED AND ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR FIRST BANK ACCOUNT.
Additionally, you can request to get a mini-statement of your account by simply dialling *894*Account Number#.
For those who are new to First Bank USSD Banking, here’s how to get started:
Prerequisite: You must have an existing FirstBank debit card(s) linked to your account(s).
- Simply dial *894*0#
- A list of masked debit card numbers linked to your account is displayed
- Select your preferred debit card
- Enter the 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the selected debit card
- Create a new 5-digit PIN, and get started!
Now that you’ve seen what you can do with the 894 USSD code from First Bank, why not check out other things you can do directly on your smartphone without having to use a mobile app on visit the bank?
- First Bank Cardless Withdrawal and How To Get Money Without ATM Card
- How To Transfer Money From First Bank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Buy Airtime From First Bank Account
- How to Check Bank Account Number Without Visiting Your Bank in Nigeria
If you find this helpful, do let your friends using First Bank get these tips by sharing to your social media accounts. If you have queries or additions, use the comment box below.