First Bank Airtime Recharge Code – This article comprises of simple USSD Codes to buy airtime from First Bank account in Nigeria – How to load recharge card from your First Bank account to your mobile phone.
Enjoy data free airtime purchase today using easy to remember mobile USSD code via your First bank account in Nigeria. In some of my previous post, I showed you how to check your bank account number and account balance directly from your mobile device but today, I will be sharing yet another great tip that will show you how to top-up airtime credit on your line.
You have most likely landed on this article because you’ve searched for…
- How to buy airtime from First Bank account?
- How to recharge airtime from First Bank account? …or,
- How to load airtime from First Bank account?
Then this post is just what you’re looking for.
With a simple First Bank airtime recharge code, you can just load any amount of airtime you like, directly on your mobile phone using an associated network SIM (Airtel, Glo, MTN, Ntel, and Etisalat) you will be able to use First Bank USSD code to recharge your mobile line and pay from your First Bank Account.
First Bank Airtime Recharge Code: How To Buy Airtime From First Bank Account
First Bank Mobile Recharge USSD Codes
- The First bank airtime recharge code is *894*amount#. For example; if you intend to recharge your phone with N100 using the firstbank mobile recharge code, dial *894*100#.
How can I recharge others from first bank using my phone?
- Dial *894*Amount*Phone Number#
- Then you’ll provide your five digits PIN number to confirm.
First Bank mobile banking platform has made mobile banking easier – the mobile recharge codes above are relevant only to those that wants to load money from their First Bank account.
In addition, you can see my earlier post on how to recharge your phone from any bank in Nigeria, especially for those that don’t use First Bank.
For those who can’t use the USSD code above, here’s an alternative;
How To Top-up Airtime via First Bank Mobile App.
If you can’t use the simple USSD code shared above, then you will have to use the mobile app method to load airtime credit with First Bank account.
- Using First Bank Mobile App: You can click here to download and install First Bank app and get started.
Can I buy First Bank airtime for another person using this app?
With “First Bank app airtime recharge top-up”, you won’t only load airtime on your registered phone, you can also send airtime to third-party phone numbers not associated with your account.
You can also explore additional resource below:
- How to recharge airtime from Diamond bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Sterling bank account.
- How to top-up airtime from Zenith Bank account.
- How to buy airtime from FCMB Bank account.
- How to load airtime from Ecobank account.
- How to buy airtime from Fidelity bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Heritage bank account.
- How to topup airtime from Stanbic IBTC bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Keystone bank account.
- How to buy airtime from Skye bank account.
- How to load airtime credit from UBA bank account.
- How to buy airtime credit via Wema Bank account.
- How to purchase airtime from GTBank account.
- How to buy airtime from Unity Bank account.
Thanks for the read, support us and help this post help someone by sharing this article on your social media account. Cheers!