This article explains what you should do when your FCMB credit or debit card (also known as ATM card) gets missing or stolen. I will share with you steps on how to block FCMB ATM card if stolen or missing.
If your debit or credit card ever gets stolen, your first thought is likely to be how to block the card and protect it from unauthorized use. There are certain steps you must follow right away before you apply for a replacement. These steps should prevent unwanted card usage from unauthorised persons. With FCMB, you can conveniently request to block any of your stolen or misplaced cards (Master, Visa or Verve).
Without further ado, let’s get right underway!
How To Disable / Block FCMB ATM Card If Missing or Stolen
Block using USSD code
This is the fastest way to block your FCMB card. It’s easy because it only requires a few steps through the use of USSD code.
To block your FCMB ATM card, here is the step to follow.
- Dial *329#, select self-service, select block card to block debit card.
Furthermore, you should also consider blocking your account to temporarily suspend all financial activities. See code below;
- Dial *329#, select self-service, select block account to block account.
Block Via FCMBOnline
FCBOnline is an online banking service for individual customers. It is an online real-time solution that allows business organizations 24/7 access to their FCMB accounts as well as the opportunity to manage their finances anywhere and anytime with the aid of an internet enabled device.
- All you have to do is visit http://www.fcmb.com/fcmb-online to register and block your card.
Alternatively, you can also contact FCMB through the contact details below;
FCMB Contact Info.
- Telephone numbers: +234 (01) 2798800
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/FCMBMyBank/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/myfcmb
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.fcmb.com
- Physical address (head office): Primrose Towers, 17A Tinubu Street, Lagos, Nigeria
There you go. I hope you found this article on how to block FCMB ATM card helpful?
We welcome your comments, questions, corrections and additional information relating to this post.
More on FCMB Banking: