This post contains USSD code to check FCMB account balance via phone | Code check FCMB balance through phone, First City Monument Bank account balance USSD code.
Have you ever been in situations where you really need to check the balance of your FCMB account but don’t know how to go about it? Well, Checking account is now easy because FCMB now has a mobile USSD code that allows you to check your FCMB account balance via phone.
These days, you can carry out so many things directly on your mobile phones without visiting the bank. Here are some things you could do;
- Load airtime directly from your bank.
- Transfer money directly from your bank on mobile.
- Open an account and much more…
Continue reading to see code for checking account balance on FCMB directly on your mobile phone below;
How To Check FCMB Account Balance On Phone (USSD Code)
Here’s how to check account balance on FCMB via USSD code;
To check FCMB account balance on mobile phone…
- Navigate to phone’s dial button, then dial *322*214*0#.
Note: Always make sure you’re dialing the code from the mobile network registered and associated with your FCMB bank account.
Now that you know how to check FCMB account balance on phone, why can’t you explore additional content below;
- FCMB Transfer Code | How To Transfer Money From FCMB To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks On Mobile
- How To Check Access Bank Account Balance Via Phone
- How To Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From UBA To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Buy Airtime From GTBank Account
If you find this helpful, do let your friends using FCMB get this tips by sharing to your social media accounts. If you have queries or additions, use the comment box below.