Are you looking for GTBank Transfer Code? This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from Guarantee Trust Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without an internet connection.
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from GTBank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
GTBank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your GTBank account. Works perfectly on the following networks — (MTN, 9Mobile, Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc)
Before you get started with GTBank USSD banking, it is required that you first registered to start using the code for people who have not yet registered. That said, simple follow the required steps below to get started.
- Simply dial *737# on your mobile phone.
How To Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks On Your Mobile Device
GTBank USSD Money Transfer Code:
To transfer money from GTBank account to another bank account;
To Transfer funds to same bank (Intrabank transfer)
- Dial *737*1*Amount*Account Number# e.g *737*1*1000*1234567890#
- Use the last four digits of your Naira MasterCard to complete the transaction.
To transfer to another bank (Interbank transfer)
- Dial *737*2*Amount*Account Number# e.g *737*2*1000*1234567890#
- Then use the last four digits of your MasterCard to complete the transaction.
Transfer money using GTBank Mobile App:
You can also transfer money conveniently through the GTBank mobile banking application ‘GTWorld’ on your smartphone.
If you notice the GTBank transfer code isn’t working or you have misplaced the phone number associated with your bank account (I strongly advise you to report to the bank to get it updated to your recent phone number). You should use this technique to send money to other banks in Nigeria.
To get started with this method;
- Click here to download and install the GTBank application on Android and iOS smartphones. You can also download the applications through the buttons embedded below.
More on GTBank USSD Codes
|Check balance/Account Number/BVN||*737*6*1#|
|Airtime Top-Up for Self||*737*amount#|
|Airtime Top-Up for Others||*737*Amount*Recipient’s number#|
|Transfer to GTBank Account||*737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account Number#|
|Transfer to Other banks||*737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account Number#|
You can access more GTBank USSD codes here.
That’s it, with the codes above, you can be sure of an easy and smooth transfer of your funds to other GTBank or other bank account users. If you find any discrepancies in the article above, simply use the comment box below to spot errors or correct us, we appreciate your comment in advance. also, don’t forget to use the Share Button to let others know!
- How To Transfer Money From UBA To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks On Mobile
- How To Transfer Money From Union Bank To Other Banks (Mobile USSD Code)
- How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Jaiz Bank To Other Banks (Mobile Code)
- How To Transfer Money From First Bank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- How To Transfer Money From Unity Bank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code