Are you looking for the easiest way to send money to other banks from Union Bank? This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from Union Bank to other banks on your mobile phone with or without an internet connection.
There is absolutely nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from Union Bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you. Union Bank now supports a direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your union account.
In this article on Naijaknowhow, you’ll learn how you can do an instant transfer of funds using the Union Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code. So, let’s get started.
Ways to Transfer Money From Union Bank to Other Banks on Your Mobile Phone in Nigeria
Before you get started, you need to register to use the Union banking USSD banking by dialling *826#. It’s completely free and seamless but make sure you’re registering with the phone number linked with your bank account.
Method 1: Send Money via USSD Code:
To transfer money from Union bank to another bank, follow the steps below;
Union Bank USSD Code Transfer Code
|Transfers to UBN account||Dial *826*1*Amount*AccountNo#|
|Transfers to Non-UBN bank accounts||Dial *826*2*Amount*AccountNo#|
- Simply dial *826# and follow the instructions to be able to do funds transfer.
Things to note:
- Performing a transaction via *826# is free for Glo, 9mobile and Airtel subscribers.
- Charge to customers on MTN network for transfer to UBN account is N15.00 Naira.
- Charge to customers on MTN network for transfer to other bank accounts is N68.00 Naira
- You can only make transfers from your individual current or savings account. You cannot transact with the following account types: Corporate Accounts, Joint Accounts, Target Savings Accounts & Domiciliary accounts.
Method 2: Send Money via Mobile App:
Alternatively, you can also use the Union bank (UBN) mobile application to carry out these money transactions without paying those little charges.
- Click here to download the Union bank mobile app or use the buttons below to download the app on Android or iOS to get started.
Other Useful Union Bank USSD Shortcodes
|Airtime purchase (self)||*826*Amount#|
|Airtime Purchase – (third party)||*826*Amount*3rd party mobile No#|
|Data capture after enrolment||*826*3*account no#|
|Card management (block and unblock card)||*826*21#|
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer… So, work smart, work fast! If you have any questions, corrections or addition, kindly specify using the comment section below.