This post contains USSD code to check Union Bank account balance via phone | Code to check Union Bank balance enquiry through phone, Union Bank account balance USSD code.
Have you ever been in situations where you really need to check account balance of your Union Bank account but don’t know how to go about it? Well, Checking account is now easy because Union Bank now has a mobile USSD code that allows you to check your Union Bank account balance via phone.
Continue reading to see the code for checking account balance on Union Bank directly on your mobile phone below;
USSD Code To Check Union Bank Account Balance
Here’s how to check account balance on Union Bank via USSD code;
To check Union Bank account balance on mobile phone…
- Navigate to phone’s dial button, then dial *826# to setup (MTN, Globacom, Airtel, and 9mobile subscribers only)
To check Union Bank account balance via the app…
- Kindly click here to download the Union bank mobile banking application on Android and iOS
NOTE: ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU’RE DIALING THE CODE FROM THE MOBILE NETWORK REGISTERED AND ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR Union Bank ACCOUNT.
If you find this helpful, do let your friends using Union Bank get this tip by sharing to your social media accounts. If you have queries or additions, use the comment box below.
- How To Check FCMB Account Balance Via Phone
- How To Check Access Bank Account Balance Via Phone
- List Of All Bank’s USSD Code To Check Bank Account Balance On Mobile Phone In Nigeria | Zenith, Access, Union Bank, UBA etc
- How To Check Zenith Bank Account Balance via Phone
- How To Check Heritage Bank Account Balance Via Phone
- How To Check UBA Account Number On Your Phone
- How To Check Sterling Bank Account Balance via Phone